Chapter 23 C.M.

For the past two days our entire family has been making the Cabin look like it's Christmas. But today and for the rest of the time we're here we can go ski-ing and snowboarding. We can also go ice skating and play Hockey (my favorite sport). Which Julian, Gabriel, and Justin were shocked that I was coming along with them.
         When we got to the ice rink all of us were shocked at how huge it was. "My Dad and Uncle John's donations must have really helped" said Gabe "yeah" agreed Tony. "How much did both your Dad donate" asked Gabriel "about $200,000 each. I believe" said Jake "holy shit" said Justin. "And that's not even a big dent in their money" added William and the boys looked stunned. "What Company does your father own" asked Julian "Nike" says Jake and Gabe in unison.
         "Well, well, well. If it isn't Kara Sage" said a male voice and I knew who it was, and I wanted nothing but to kill him. "Hello C.M." I say turning around "well don't you like as attractive as ever" said C.M. "and please don't call me C.M. only my enemies call me that". "Last time I checked you are my enemy" I say squeezing my hockey stick in my hand. "Oh please Kara. I slept with one girl" said C.M. in defense "the one girl's Dad that tried to kill me. Because he got laid off for being a lazy sack" I say.
         "Kar calm down" said Julian "you'll snap the stick in half" Julian told me, I relaxed as he touched my shoulder. "Oh no. Kara Sage actually found someone that cares for her" and I knew that damn voice too. "Sarah" I growled as I see her appear "shit" I heard Julian curse and I knew he took a couple steps back. I think everyone who knows me well took a couple steps back.
         "You have five seconds to get out of my face before I kick you ass again. But this time I don't need no one to fetch me a weapon" I say "I already have one" Sarah's face went pale. "Oh now Kara-" "don't you 'oh now Kara' me" I say pointing the hockey stick at C.M.. "You also have five seconds. One... two... three" and by three they were gone. I turn around to see Julian looking terrified and I knew my temper had gotten the best of me. I look down at the ground and walk off.
                               Julian's POV
         I watch as Kara leaves, but I couldn't move or anything. I was just mortified by what I saw; Kara looked like she was actually about to kill them. Just like she did the day Sarah had told the News about what happened between Sarah's father and Kara.
         I am snapped out of my trans as I see Justin doing what I am suppose to be doing. Running after Kara.
                            Kara's POV (me)
         "Kara" Justin called after me, I chose to ignore him and keep walking. "Kara" he said once in front of me, I looked up to him and I saw his worry. "I'm fine Justin" I say and try to walk past him but he blocked me "no your not Kara" Justin said. And I looked away trying not to cry "I get it your dad and pissed" said Justin.
         Why would I be sad" I ask "your sad because my brother of an idiot. Just looked at you like you were a monster" Justin tells me. And for some reason I let a single tear roll down my cheek. "And your angry because your pretty sure they came here just to piss you off" says Justin and he wasn't wrong at all. "Kara" I heard Julian call "took him long enough" Justin scoffs.
         I turn around to see Julian running to us, and when he stopped I couldn't bare to look at him. I turn around to leave, but Julian grabs me and hold me. "Kara. I am so sorry I looked at you like that" said Julian squeezing me tighter in his arms. "It's ok Julian. I get it" I tell him and he loosened his grip on me, and I took the opportunity to slip out. "I'm going to get a drink" I say and turn to leave "I'll go with you" said Justin.
                               Julian's POV
         Justin and Kara leave for the snack booth and I know everything is not ok. So I was thinking of a way to fix it. "Hi Julian" I turn around and see Sarah being seen with her. Is definitely not a way of fixing it though. "Go away Sarah" I growl in annoyance "oh Julian. Come on Kara" said Sarah. She was really pushing it "Kara has nothing but a bad temper" said Sarah. "That's only because of you and C.M." I tell her "you mean Clayton Mason" said Sarah, and she then laughed.
         "The only reason he came to me. Was Kara wouldn't have sex with him" said Sarah "how long ago was this" I asked out of curiosity. "Like 4 years ago" says Sarah "she was eleven of course she didn't want to have sex then" I said in Kara's defense. "Julian. Come back to me" says Sarah "go to hell" I say "Julian" Sarah wined. "Please let's just have one more good time together" said Sarah batting her eyelashes.
         "No Sarah" I tell her "well will you at least help me get to my hotel room" she says. And that's when I noticed she was on crutches.
         I look to Kara and see her talking to Justin, and I knew she'd be fine. But then again Kara got pissed when C.M. showed up, and was just hanging with Sarah. I knew it wouldn't hurt me, but it could hurt Kara. And that was the last thing I want.
         "Alright I'll help you" I say just tying to be nice after all my girlfriend did threaten to beat her. So I at least should be nice and give her a hand.
                               Justin's POV
         As Kara and I stand in kings for the Snack Booth. I see out of the corner of my eye Julian leaving with that bitch Sarah. First thing that popped in my head was Kara. She'd be heart broken she'd probably kill every single human being that crossed her. She'd never let anybody in every again.
         "Justin" Kara says to me and looks in the direction I was looking. And her skin color drops a few colors, and her smile dies. "Have they ever had sex before" Kara asks and I look to her knowing the answer would kill her. But I could never lie to her "yes" I hear someone else say and I look up to see Tony. I look back down to Kara and see nothing, no emotion. It looks like she just flipped a switch one that could help her kill all of humanity.
         Kara walk past me and head straight out the front door, and we all do our best to follow her. Dallas gets on the phone with their Dad saying "the Phoenix is dying" and at those words. I take off after Kara and I saw a huge crowd of people surrounding something. And I just knew it had to be Kara.
         I shove past everyone and then I saw it Sarah on the ground knocked out cold. And Julian's face bloodied a little, bit for some reason Kara couldn't hit him again. And I knew what it was she loved him and couldn't believe she just hurt him. Kara gets up off of Julian and walks over to a building wall. She then continued the beating, but on the wall.
         I run over to Kara stepping on Julian's stomach on purpose. I grab Kara's wrist Kara looks to me "Kara calm down. Breath" I tell her. "It's ok to show emotion" I tell her and then she loses it Kara falls down to the ground crying.
                            Kara's POV (me)
         When Julian told me it was ok to show emotion I couldn't help, but cry. I fall to ground rocking myself  as I cry, but I as I rock myself. I'm picked up and I knew it was Justin because he said again "it's ok to show emotion".
         And through my blurry vision I see Sarah getting help from C.M. and him having a devil's grin. I also see my family helping Julian up, and didn't understand why. Just why is this happening, why can't Sarah stay out of my life.

Later on that day.
         Since we'd gotten home I haven't left my room everyone has tried, but I just laid there. I felt defeated and no hope, I felt empty just like when Sarah's Dad tried and killed me.
         I heard a knock at the door then some whispering outside the door. I then Hear it open, and I turned to look to see Justin and Julian. "Go away" I say turning back onto my side "Kara" I heard Julian say. "Sarah asked him to help her to her hotel" said Justin "the ice was slippery and she was on crutches. So I wanted to help" I heard Julian say.
         I sit up and look to Julian, his lip was split and he had a black eye. Knowing I did that made me sick to my stomach. "I'm sorry" I say holding back my tears "why are you apologizing" asked Julian "because of you face" I say. "No I deserved it Kara" said Julian "I should have told you about Sarah and I in the past. And I should have told you what I was doing with her" Julian admitted. "Please forgive me Kar" said Julian and he fell to his knees.
         I looked to Justin and he gave me a half smile. "I forgive you" I say "but I don't want to hurt you" "Kara" said Julian and I looked to him. "I know you were just angry and though I was betraying you" Julian tells me "and I know you'd never hurt me on purpose" "he's right Kara" I hear my Dad say as he and everyone enters. "We all know you wouldn't hurt us on purpose. Unless we pushed you to it" said Tony.
         I look to all of them and I knew I was about to cry again. I don't know why, but I'm guessing since I haven't cried since Sarah's Dad attacking me. It felt good to cry to just let it all out. And that's what I did again I just let it out. This time it wasn't Justin holding me as I cried it was Julian. "I love you Kara" Julian tells me "I love you too" I cried.
         "Aww well isn't this sweet" and of course the moment is ruined by him. We all look to see C.M. "get out" said Dad "I just came to see how Kara is doing" said C.M. "like you care" said Nova. "Actually I do. You see my parents found something" said C.M. "a contract saying that Kara will be mine. When we both turn eighteen" said C.M. holding it up. Justin and Julian both look to each other, smile, and charge C.M..
         Justin and Julian end up getting the contact and rip it to shreds. "Clayton Mason!" I heard his grandmother shout "oh no" said C.M.  "will you stop harassing poor Kara" said his grandmother as she pulls his ear. "By Kara dear" said C.M.'s grandmother "by Miss. Mason" I say and wave to her. "Good thing I kept her number" I say twirling my phone around in my hand.
         And we all laugh or bark as we watch from the windows as C.M. is being dragged to the car. And when he resist he got spanked but not only his grandmother, but his mother too. I am also glad I kept her number. They just love me what can I say.