Chapter 17 Get Along

Willow walked in through the door and stared at me, and I did the same. Everyone in the house could feel the tension between us. And the longer we stare at each other the harder it becomes for me not to kill her. "Kara, Willow now be nice to each other" said Aunt Sally "or the spoon will come out" "oh I can be nice. Just not to an almost murder" I say through gritted teeth.
"At least I'm not a spoiled Princess" Willow fires back "I actually earn my keep. Unlike you lazy a-" "Kara Elizabeth don't you dare finish that sentence" said Mom. "Lazy butthead" I say replacing my original word. "Am I missing something hear" I here Gabriel's Mom ask "yeah. Willow one of their newest cousin tried to drown Oscar, Luke, and Colton. Four months ago" said Maya. Everyone except Willow and I looked to her. "Julian was telling me about Kara and how hot and bad to the bone she is" Maya informs them.
Everyone now got it and understood. "Wait why did she try and kill them" asked Gabriel's Dad "because her puny threat didn't work on me" I tell them still glaring at Willow. And her doing the same to me. As everyone continues to talk for the rest of the night me, and Willow have a stare down. Some of the adults break it up. But we always end back up glaring at one another.
The next morning as I am in the bathroom brushing my teeth. Julian comes in scaring the living hell out of me. "Julian that is not funny" I sat slapping him as he chuckles; just then there is a knock at the door. The triplets, Penny, and Maya come in. "Could you do our hair" asked Penny "sure" I say pulling out the hair stuff. "Wait you can do hair" said Julian smiling as he holds back a smile. "Yes it is the only girly thing I like to do" I tell him as he laughs.
Penny and Maya both wanted matching Dutch braids, and the triplets wanted pony tails and regular braids with ribbons. Julian watched and saw how good with kids I was. But me being the fourth eldest of fifteen had to teach me something. And I could tell Julian liked seeing my Mommy side of me. And I didn't really like showing it, but it's natural to me.
After they leave I put my hair into a side fishtail braid. As I am I notice Julian is still staring at me. "What is it" I ask "you will be an amazing Mom" he says to me and I smile. "And you will be the mother to my children" Julian whispers to me. And for the first time in my life I blushed; like seriously I am blushing badly. I shove Julian off me and practically run into Mom and Dad's room.
I find my Mom with my Aunts, my girl cousins between my age and Bell's, Bell, and Nova. "OMG" said Nova "is Kara blushing" adds Stephanie. "Shut up" I say and peek out into the hall to see Julian looking for me. I shut the door quietly and turn back around to see them all still at me. "Julian told me, I'd be a great Mom" I say with a sigh "aww" they say "to our kids" I add. And they all squeal, I'm starting to think maybe staying with Julian was a better idea.
"I hear wedding Bells" said Aunt Nicole. Oh god I'm blushing again "aww she blushing again" says Quinn. "Aww" they all say again "please God save me" I whisper to myself. "So what's the problem" asked Aunt Sally "I actually liked the idea about me and him having kids" I admit. "That's the problem" says Aunt Sophia "I think you two are cute" said Willow. I look to her shocked she gave me a compliment. "Thanks" I say "I'm also sorry for how I have been acting" says Willow "it's cool" I say.
"Maybe. We can try again" asks Willow "definitely" I say "we are cousins after all" I say smiling, and Willow returns the smile. "Also just tell him. You like the idea and discuss it with him" Willow told me. "Yeah. Thanks Willow" I say opening the door "no problem" she says. I walk out and ran straight into Julian.
"Kara" he says relieved to see me "listen. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said-" I cut Julian off by kissing him. I pull away to see a stunned Julian "I love the idea of us having kids" I tell him "one day" I add on. Julian smiles a very big smile at me then kisses me again. We pull back and Julian said to me "I love you Kara Elizabeth Sage. Now and forever" "I love you to Julian" I say. I then hear everyone inside Mom and Dad's room "aww" again. I roll my eyes as Julian chuckles at them and me.
"Go to love my family" I say "yeah you guys get along great" said Julian. We both then laughed and kissed each other again.