Chapter 28 The Years Go By

10 years later
I woke up to the sound of banging on the bedroom door I try to get up. But Julian has a tight grip around my stomach "Julian" I say "hmm" he replies. "Let go" I tell him "or what" he mutters "or your sleep on the couch" and at that he let me up. I sit up and step over my old dog Buck. I walk over to the bedroom door and open it "Mommy, Ian won't give Muffins back" my five year old daughter Hannah tells me. "Ian give Muffins back to your sister" I shout to him "yes ma'am" Ian replies back to me.
I then turn to the bathroom and take a shower and get some clothes on. I then see Julian still sleeping and an evil idea pops into my head. I sneak out and find my four kids playing in the living room. "Hey kids come here" I say and they walk on over to me "let's go jump on Daddy" I tell them and they cheer. "Sssh" I tell them and they put their hands over their mouths.
We sneak back into my room and once we were right next to the bed I shouted "get him!". We all jumped on top of Julian, him trying to find me, and he did. Julian grabbed my waist as the kids continued to jump on him laughing, and smiling with joy. "Call of the troops" Julian tells me "never" I tell him and he tickles me. "Call the troops off" he tells me again "ok, ok. Kids that's enough" I tell them and they stop.
"Now get up" I say and kiss Julian's cheek and get off the bed "come on kids let's go make pancakes" I tell them. They cheer and get off the bed while following me to the kitchen.
Julian and I got married five years ago and right after we had the twins Hannah and Ian. A year later we had Anne, then the following year we had Erik. We still live in Dripping Springs, we actually live a block away from parents. I am a Writer, and Julian is a Football Coach for the High School.
The year after we graduate Julian's Mom and Da door married again. And they were very excited about being Grandparents, my parents were also excited.
Bell and Dylan got married a month after having their first born children Jacob and Zeth. They now have five kids the others are Callie, Annabelle, and Tallia. They are now expecting their sixth kid that's another boy, his name is Peter. After put Grandpa Peter. Bell took after Mom and is now a Famous Fashion Designer. And Dad actually let Dylan take over the business.
Tony is dating a girl named Sandy, who already has a son named Tomas. Tony is also a Professional football player.
Dallas got married two years ago to a girl named Claire, and they have a son named Jr. Dallas. He is actually a lot like his Daddy. Dallas now owns his own Business called 'Play It' it's a Sports Company.
Nova and Gabe got married this year on Thanksgiving actually. Nova is a Famous Fashion Magazine Writer, and is about to take it over. Gabe runs his own Auto Mechanic Shop called 'Fix it Gabe's' it's kinda catchy.
         Dominic is actually now about to join the Carolina panthers football team. He is also dating a girl named Penelope.
Arthur and Genesis now make their own superhero comics along with some friends. Arthur also started seeing this girl named Chloe. Genesis also started seeing a boy named Henry.
Ricardo works at Fix it Gabe's auto shop. He is also married to a woman named Janette, and they have two kids named Isabella and Miguel.
         The triplets all graduated last year and all three of them are going to three different colleges. Alice is going to Harvard to become a lawyer. Eleanor is going to The University of California in Los Angels. Iris is going to A&M to be a vet.
         Penny is still Best Friends with Maya. Penny is also dating my Best Friend Steven's younger brother Luke. Penny also is working to be Valen Victorian.
Oscar is now able to drive and just started dating this girl named Lola. And he and Colton are still Best Friends, and still watch Power Rangers.
Colton recently got his permit and got his own dog two years ago he named her, Willow. After his girlfriend he has been dating since he was 12.
         Lucky and Violet are Best Friends, and when I mean Best Friends, I mean like they do everything together. Lucky is now 12 and she is A Honor Roll, and is thinking of asking a guy out.
Violet is now 11, and is sweet. Like she is sugar sweet, but she gots a temper. And it's funny to see her go from Godly to Devil. I laugh every time I see it; unless she's doing it to me, my husband, or kids. Then she turns milk white, and runs from me.
Mom and Dad enjoy being Grandparents and Parents still. They spoil their Grandkids, and the kids that are left in the house.
Are family has definitely grown, and we're all busy. But we all still go back to the house we grew up in, and love.