Chapter 19 Thanksgiving Dinner

Three days of family movie nights, family games nights, and everyone getting along; a few fights. Willow and I have been getting along much better; we actually learned we share much in common. But now it's Thanksgiving Day and we are all about to sit down to dinner.
I sat next to Julian, Penny also sat next to me, and Willow sat across from me. After saying grace and saying what each of us are thankful for. Dad, Grandpa, and Pop carved the three turkeys' we have on the table. Then we all got other stuff that was on the table. Like Green beans, mash potato's, stuffing, cranberry sauce, etc.
As everyone ate dinner I noticed Dylan and Bell didn't look so happy. I also noticed Dad didn't seem to happy and neither did Mom. The triplets didn't look real happy either, and they are usually extremely happy.
"So Bell, my little boy" said Dylan's Mom "Are you two giving the baby up for adoption" asked Dylan's Mom as she took a bit of food. And just like that the entire room fell silent, and all eyes were on them. "Can we not have this conversation in front of everyone" said Bell "yes Mom not now" Dylan agreed with Bell. "Well I'm just trying to make conversation" said Dylan's Mom, who I knew was up to no good.
"If you two do give that baby up for adoption it'll be worse mistake of your lives" said Willow gripping on to her fork tightly. "Oh and why would that be" asked Dylan's father "because adoption doesn't always happen. And even if it does it sucks not knowing, who your true parents are" Willow said through gritted teeth. "Maybe the dear is right hon. We don't want the child to grow up and be an almost killer" said Dylan's Mom.
"You better watch that. Your talking to my daughter" said Uncle Owen "please" said Dylan's Mom with a scoff. This isn't going to go well was all I thought. "Your Daughter is a psychopath. Who needs to be sent far away. Maybe military school" said Dylan's Father. "Our Daughter is a bright young lady. Who just needs the right guidance and good parents" said Aunt Sophia. "You tell them Mom" said Zack "yeah" agreed Tyler.
"Please you are your husband are no better" said Dylan's Mom "oh hell no" said Bell standing up. "This is about to get interesting" Julian and I hear Penny say and we smile. "First of all you aren't going to come in this house and insult my family. You Narcissistic, Control freaks" says Bell. "Are you so arrogant and self-centered to realize. Your no better than us" said Bell, she then stormed off. And as Bell left everyone clapped except Dylan and his parents.
Dylan stood up to go after Bell as everyone still clapped and cheered. "Dylan sit down" said Dylan's Mom "No! I don't want you guys ever talking to me, Bell, or our children ever again" said Dylan. And everyone continued to cheer and clap for him as well as he left.
As Dylan's parents sat there stunned Nana said "that means you leave" "Yes so good bye" said Grandma waving to them. "We have never been so insulted in our lives" said Dylan's Mom. "Then get use to it Dear" said Mom, Dylan's parents got up from the table and left.
        Then Dad and Uncles escorted them off the premises. And I can't tell you how happy everyone was. Dylan and Bell were fixed and Dylan's no longer parents Were Gone! Greatest Thanksgiving dinner ever!
        As we all sat back down to dinner and enjoyed our meals Mom said something I thought we'd never hear again. "I'm Pregnant!" she tells us all "and I lost my appetite" everyone hears Dominic say.