1·일🎓 : first day always sucks

May contain vulgar language at the end.

TAEHYUNG

"FINALLY FIRST DAY OF UNIVERSITY IS OVER!!! ,, said Taehyung
to himself, cheering a dance while walking home from the huge building.

"Can't wait to throw this bag on the floor at home. ,, taehyung says looking at the heavy bag in his hand.

this young adult guy crossed the street and started heading towards the bus stop.

He was about to wear his earphones when he suddenly sees a small kid crying in the corner of the road.
Now, he wasnt alone there, beside him stood a also younger and lil bit taller kid.

Awww...cute babies shouldnt cry...
Taehyung thought, cooing. So without a further thought he quickly walks off there and greets the small kids.

"Hㅡhi. Um. Why is he sad ? May i know ?,, taehyung nervously aks, crouching down to the small kids level.

Ugh, theyre so small.

The a lil bit taller kid who seemed like 3rd grader and who was trying to shush his small loud brother up got startled hearing a sudden presence calling out for him.

And got even more frightened seeing the much older and bigger man in front of him with a seemingly school outfit.

"He wants to eat pizza but i don't have money for that at all and he cant understand me so he began crying and i dont know how to convince him

"He wants to eat pizza but i don't have money for that at all and he cant understand me so he began crying and i dont know how to convince him.." the kid mumbles while helplessly looking at his baby brother and taehyung listened carefully to everything.

Taehyung thought about it at first, surely he has enough amount of money for pizza but what about the bus stop? Thats the only way he heads home..

Ugh, screw it. Seeing a babys laugh is the only thing i love.

Well i gues hes gonna go home with no money at all.

"Okay, whats your name?,, taehyung gently asks the younger.

"I'm key.. And hes minho. ,, the boy hesitantly introduces not feeling like trusting the older.

"Well, key. Im tae. ,, taehyung says bringing out his hand, then key just shyly shakes it.

"Pizzaaaaa i want pizzaa ,, the baby whimpered out. "Sshhh please.. ,,
key shushes rubbinng the smaller back, but it just made the crying worse.