22·이십 이🎓: i think i like you.

Dont you just hate it when you found a new friend, whos like you, have somethings in common, and you just got close to her, but then when you ask her who she thinks bottoms in taekook, She would go like : taehyung definietly bottoms, he seems weaker than goo, and goo has the muscles, yknow?

And youre just like :
Bye, im gonna go kill myself now

FCKFCKFKCCKCK THATS WHY IM SCARED MAKING NEW FRIENDS
its like in the first meeting ill have to right away ask them : do you believe in bottomkoo?

And if the answer is no, I'll just straight up delete her from my friends list kk

Ghdkkd i dont know what to do now...i was getting to like her ! But now all i wanna say is FUCK YOU to her in the face kkk

Ok but thats a bit mean

Anyway back to the story!

________

It took 10 minutes for jeongguk to get dressed up in his d.va uniform, as he didnt wanna be late.
He hated when he doesnt succed his mission, so thats why hes trying to be on time, and catch the culprit as fast as possible.

“done!,,
Jeongguk says, getting his motorbike, and adjusting his head phones, where he was able to contact seokjin trough it.

alright,for now just follow the gps, and when theyre close to arriving, ill inform you.
Seokjin says, trough the headphones.

“alright!,,
Jeongguk answers on the speaker, and began driving with his motobike to the destination written on gps.

After a ride for almost about 20 minutes, he finally arrives in the dark alley. It was half past midnight already, so there were only few lights across the streets.

Pretty dark, yeah.

How am i gonna see their faces?? Its so dark...
Jeongguk thought, looking aroud as he parked his bike to the corner. He sits up, and starts to walk aroud, just, mindlessy.

He then gasped, as he saw a stray looking cat meowing, sitting in the corner, alone.

Jeongguks goes up to the kitten, and sits down, knees on his chest, as he awed at the cat.

He began carresing his fur, the cat purring in a way to tell that he was enjoying it, and jeongguk smiled happily.

So, yes, the kitten distracted him while he waited for the others to arrive.

“JEONGGUK!,,
Jin yelled, on the small ear phone and jeongguk shoot his eyes open, almost got an heart attack of a sudden call, he looks aroud, it was still dark, but seemed to be more darker, only the voices of few cars and the wind can be heard.

He didnt even notice that he fell asleep on his chest pressed to his knees,
holy shit, was i that tired?
He thought, and adjusts the microphone, mumbling a
“whats with the unexlected call? You almost busted my nut.“

Seokjin sighed on the other side and then informs,

it says that the burglar is getting near, so please stay tuned, Jeongguk-ah. And please dont fail this.