25·이십 오🎓: make you mine

" i think....I'll have to make namjoon meet up with Jin hyung."

"Jin? Who's Jin?,,

To start with, Jeongguk and Taehyung at the moment were at some studio, which by the way was suggested by Yoongi. He was about to get a job, and they needed to test his skills by trying to take a photo of a starter model.

They both were waiting at the entrance, sitting on the couch together, waiting for the manager to call out their names.

"he's my...well technically he's my boss, but, a coworker or maybe even also a kind of friendㅡ gah! I dont even know what to call him...we are literally so close. I could even call him my brotherㅡ,,
Jeongguk blabbered but gets cut off by uninterested Taehyung.

"yeah, i figured. So why do you want my friend to meet your friend, huh?,,
Taehyung asks bitterly, and jeongguk blinked.

"Well...i can't just let him off the hook so easilyㅡ,,

"jeongguk!!,,
Taehyung jumped, horrified.

"wait, shut up, listen to meㅡ,,

Taehyung closed his mouth and quickly sits back.

"he must meet Jin hyung, and we'll figure out what Jin has in plans. After all, your Namjoon, still needs to do something about this, either he'll pay the dept orㅡ,,

"ok, ok, i get it!!,,
Don't need to tell me the last part.
Taehyung pouted, crossing his arms and glaring far away from the younger. Not daring to make eyecontact.

Jeongguk was a bit stunned at first, but quickly recovers, he then teasingly coos looking at taehyung being childish-like.

"is baby mad?,,
Jeongguk cooed, laughing, not noticing that the nickname made the situation even worse.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, turning to catch a glimpse at jeongguk. An unaccepting look on his face.

" 'baby'? Seriously? Tsk. I like 'daddy' more. And therefore, it suits me better, anyway."
Taehyung stated out of the blue, causing jeongguk to suddenly choke on air.

"d-daㅡ what!? Where did you learn this!?,,
wheres the lie tho

Jeongguk thought, taken aback, trying to recover. Still staring at the older with big eyes.

"guk...I'm a man too."

"y-yeah, butㅡ nevermind. You one little kinky shit."

"hey, im not little. If anything,im bigger than you,lol. And youve witnessed and tasted it yourself. Am i right?,,
Taehyung joked inappropriately, clearly enjoying this.

" sh-shut up, i was drunk!! And where the hell are you getting this much confidence from??,,
Jeongguk curiously questioned, making taehyung just chuckle as a response.

" so you remember, huh? And yees, but its not fair that im not getting this much confidence to actually be a photographer for many famous models!!"
Taehyung cried, suddenly losing his smug or whatever trying-to-act-cool thing. Showing that he's actually anxious right now.