15·[м]십 오🎓: thrust

Hi!
Please make sure to look at the title numbers for reading a correct chapters.

!!!WARNING!!!

16+

" ah, yea-,,
Taehyung grunts, pupils blown out impossibly wide.
"Look so good like this, Gukie. Youre doing impossibly great."

Only a muffled moan comes out as an answer from Jeongguk, saliva dripping down his chin. He blinks up at Taehyung with his big, starry eyes, flecks of gold starting to appear in the outer corners.
Taehyung shivers once and then bucks his hips forward, tugging Jeongguk down and holding him there for a second to hear him gag, feel his throat constrict around his cock when he triggers Jeongguk's gag reflex.

But Jeongguk releases, sputters and coughs. His lips are red and slick with saliva and precum, chest heaving once.
Taehyung watched him and brings himself to speak after that mindblowing session.

"Is...is it okay, if, if i like- fuck your mouth? "

Jeongguk titls his head in confusion and opens his thankgoodness still not yet sore throat to speak.

" fuck my mouth? Hm...yeah sure! Why not? "

Taehyung just laughs, and smears the tip of his cock over the seam of Jeongguk's lips, then the flat of his tongue.
"okay"

The corner of Jeongguk's lip curls, but he says nothing. Instead, with a low growl, he wraps his lips around Taehyung's length and lets the hand in his hair guide his movements. He tastes precum on his tongue, the slight bitterness of it, and he knows Taehyung is close. This time it's easier for Jeongguk to relax his throat, to let Taehyung chase his own release with sharp, quick snaps of his hips.

Jeongguk was, still, very much, drunk.
And taehyung just so happens to follow jeongguks lead and desires that now he is not in his right mind.

When Taehyung's pheromones spike, Jeongguk's eyes roll back into his head. He gasps wetly as Taehyung pulls back. A sticky string of saliva keeps them linked, but Jeongguk keeps his lips parted, curls his toes and closes his eyes as the first rope of cum hits his cheek and drips into his mouth.

"Fuck, fuck-,,

Taehyung shakes as he strokes himself off, rubs his dick through the mess on Jeongguk's face and feeds the mess of cum and saliva back into his mouth. Jeongguk pants, his chest heaving, eyes fluttering open as he wraps his lips around Taehyung to clean the rest of the mess before releasing him with an audible 'pop.'

Jeongguk slumps when Taehyung's hand drops from his hair. He can't find the words to speak, not when now his throat is sore and raw. Being covered in Taehyung , in his..cum, makes all the muscles in Jeongguk's body loose and pliant.
Taehyung suddenly crouches down to the younger males level, catching the other in surprise.
His head tips up, Taehyung's mouth soft on his as they kiss. It doesn't matter that Taehyung can probably taste himself on Jeongguk's tongue; but after seconds the younger pulls away, catching taehyung off guard.

Whats wrong? He thought.

"Ah, hyung...im gonna- ,,
he started off, head dizzy.

" ㅡ pass out. ,,
Jeongguk lastly barely spat out, as he already fainted, head falling on taehyungs thigh.

" Huh? ,,
Taehyung muttered dumbfonded, confused as fuck.