23·이십 삼🎓: im gay for you

“DID I LET GO OF THE CULPRIT, AGAIN!????,,
“UGH! Waitㅡ but the culprit was hyung!?? I couldnt beat him up and send him to jail!!no!!,,

“A-and moreover, why did he made the kiss so intense!???,,
Jeongguk insanely spoke to himself,madly blushing, reaching out to touch his lips. And then clutches his fists.

“i shouldnt have kissed him...“

Flasback at midnight;

Taehyungs eyes were wide open, not expecting jeongguk to press his lips on his,

and the kiss that the younger just had shared with taehyung was so innocent and teenage-like.

Until taehyung suddenly felt something build up inside of him. Something...like a beast, because this simple thing was just not enough for him. He wanted something more..
He didnt know what exactly, but he wanted to shrug it off. For now.

His, was widened eyes, slowly relaxes, kissing back jeongguk, their lips moved really slowly, and he swore he could tell that his eyes somehow darkened. He could feel it.

Darkened...

Suddenly Taehyung roughly cups jeongguks jaw and takes the oppurtunity to force his tongue in, when jeongguk letted out a gasp.

Jeongguk was so so taken aback, that he had no idea what to do. He didnt even thought Taehyung would repsond in this type of way.
He didnt even think he would repsond at all.

He clutches taehyungs shirt, and grips his shoulders as taehyung kept hungrily licking his small mouth.
Jeongguk found himself whimpering quietly, when taehyung accidentally bit his bottom lip. His big hands were rested on his thighs.

But he didn't mind...

In his fantasies and dreams he always saw taehyung as the more taking-control-like-type-of-person.

And holy shit--

IT WAS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE!!!
Akjfkdk

He was freaking out.

Jeongguk deciding not wanting to mess up the chance that he got, goes with the flow and places his arms on taehyungs neck as he relaxes, the gesture only causing Taehyung to kiss him harder yet a little bit hint of softness...while now caressing his inner thighs, and then up to his waist.

After what felt like an hour of pleasure, and them roaming their hands mindlessly anywhere, they pulled away with a string of saliva.

And seeing that, Taehyung, as if he didnt just dominated jeongguk for his life, blushes hard and covers his mouth.
Jeongguk, upon seeing that, cheeks began burning as well.

Awkward....

“...what the hell was that!???,,
They both suddenly spoke in unison, and then looked at each other confusedly for a mere second, before bursting out in giggles.