5·오🎓: meet by accident

if you want to be friends please talk to me! I dont mind being friends :) besides i think i need a lot of them...

I mostly sit in instagram thats where im pretty active so please talk to me on in instagram!
Its @ yo_yuri99

_____

Jeongguk from his phone glances up to see taehyung lying on the bed also on his phone, scrolling by something, probably webtoons or some other stuffs.

Jeongguk was set on the floor and his back was rested on the edge of the bed where taehyung currently occupied.

For God's sake, taehyung is a complete strangerㅡ

"So... How long are you gonna
stay here?,,
jeongguk questions starting off a first conversation after a while, and finally taehyung looks away from his phone to give jeongguk a look.
A thinking one.

" hmm..well i did told my mom that i was staying over at friends... ,, taehyung hums still making a thoughtful face.

" you WHAT ??,,

"No no NO IM NOT LETTING YOU STAY HERE !!11!! ,, jeongguk snapped standing up to give taehyung a fearful look.

" whats wrong with that ? ,, taehyung asks, furowing his eyebrows in a offended way.

" well,um, uhㅡ taehyung youre a complete stranger to me, and i need you to leave now!! ,, jeongguk quickly orders and taehyung just sighed.

"You like to change the topic when you dont know what to say,huh?,, taehyung smirks and gets up.

Jeongguk rolled his eyes as a reply, but then notices taehyung was heading to his window.

" what are you...doing? Where are you going? ,, jeongguk asks curiously looking at taehyung confusedly.

Taehyung pushed the window open more wider for him to get out so one last thing he says is
" adios !! ,,
Before jumping off the window to the groud.

" what !!??? ,, jeongguk says shockingly and gets up running to the window.

" see you next time, flexible boy !! ,, taehyung yells before running off to the other road street.
And soon jeongguk lost seeing his figure.

" well... ,,

_______

" okay, so like, this guy, which apparently who i saved just by doing my taekwondo skills, cuz y'know imma taekwondo expert, he came to me yesterday late at night and im, like, dafuq man how the fudge do you know where i live and what are you doing here, i literally thought he was a burglar !! Oh, NO even worse i thought he was about to kidnap me and take me away from my cage to see the real world! And- actually, thats not really so bad, i mean i wouldnt really mind andー ,,

" shut up, jeon. ,, yoongi lazily says, massaging his temples from just hearing out the intense talk.
As much as yoongi can stay patient by the younger, just this time he was so tired and sleepy after coming all the way from home to here only to hear jeongguks long ass story , and all that.

" you watch too many disney channels these days.. ,, yoongi mumbled and jeongguk giggled as a respond and petted yoongis shoulder who had his face on his palm, preventing his face from falling.