17·십칠🎓: meeting you

[This whole story doesn't make sense lol im sorry also it might be uninteresting at first but theres something important at the end]

[side ques: what do you think about my new book covers? Check my account pretty please]

Just as Jeongguk, after coming back from the university, walked home, he received an emergency call, making him groan out loud, with a what now? But nevertheless picked the phone up. And was immediately greeted with the worldwide handsome mans voice.

" hey you, muscle pig, "
S

eokjin adressed immadietly as jeongguk picked up.

" huh? "

" bring your butt right here and now."
" there was an incident happened, at midnight aroud supermarket located at 1 Itaewon-ro 15-gil, Itaewon 1(il)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, "

" oof, ok, im on my way now. "
Jeongguk shrugged off tiredly, he couldnt even remember one word of the location he had just said beside seoul, and walked faster towards his home. He was about to hang up, but stops when he hears what jin was about to say.

" oh, wait! Andㅡ muscle pig? "

" What? "
Jeongguk spat, annoyedly.

" if you stop at any supermarket near you, buy me some energetic drink, and some snacks butㅡ not pig, like you, "
Jin jokingly spoke and laughed at the end.

" hyung, are you seriously considering me a pig ,now? "

" okay, i was kidding ! Just buy me some energy drink and two ramen noodles, because this is going to be one hell of a reports to type, "

Jeongguk twitched an eyebrow,
"by any chance the second ramen is for your girlfriend? "

" girlfriend? Pffftfㅡ who needs a girlfriend when you have yourself "
Jin laughed again.

" okay, why two though? Havent eaten for days? "

" no, im just...lonely "

There was a short pause, jeongguk was taken aback and was thinking what to say.

" oh...well, ill make sure to buy you not TWO noodles but FOUR ! "

" wait, are you for real? "

" no, of course not, are you expecting me to walk into the supermaket at midnight cosplayed up as my favourite game character? "

" ugh, screw you! "

And with that he hung up.

______skip time______

It was currently, already 2 am, and Jeongguk took the motorbike. He tried to reach the destination that seokjin mentioned on his phone trough gps, as fast as he could.

Did i ever mentioned to you that seokjin is a hacker? No? I didnt?
Well, now you know, so whateva))

Anyway, soㅡ jin was at the moment handing informations of the robber to jeongguk, so he would know about this situation better.