13·십 삼🎓: drunk night, drunk boys

"Wait TAE!!" jeongguk screamed on the top of his lungs, soon after laughing as he noticed that this situation was so hilarious. Running after someone.

Taehyung stops on his tracks,looking behind seeing the younger panting and laughing lightly. Which somehow made a smile to crept on taehyung lips. And then they both began laughing. For practically no reason at all.

"You guys look ridiculous." one stranger commented, just randomly passing by them with a weird look.

"Whatever, at least we're having fun. Unlike you, probably a boring life." jeongguk scoffed, dissing the male and taehyung couldnt hold back his laughter again.

The stranger just shook his head and walked futher away from them.
"Yes! Go away! Go cry to your girlfriend!" jeongguk yelled to that random guy, and taehyung went like "wow wow calm down, babe." while patting jeongguks shoulder.

"Haha sorry, i was just kidding." jeongguk narrates, smiling at taehyung.
"Yeah...but you must be careful. Anyone can come to you anytime and beat you up...like they did to me last time. I almost died." taehyung spoke in a fearful way. Shivering at the scary thought.

"Oh, tae. You dont know me comepletly. Youve seen me practically beat that guy up, right? So dun worry TaeTae. From now on, ill be by your side. And save you from dangers, okey? Cuz im pretty good at that." jeongguk reassured, rubbing taehyungs broad shoulder in a soothing way. Calming him down.

"I know, it mustve been scary for you. But come on, ive faced even worse people, haha." jeongguk said not noticing taehyung was raising an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean by that..?"

"What do i mean by what?"

"That...youve met worse people."

"Oh."
Did i say that out loud? Jeongguk thought, hitting to himself on the head.

"Oh, nothing TaeTae. Also, look! We're....in a bar." Jeongguk shrugs off, but then widens his eyes, never noticing till now that the bar was, like, literally infront of them.
"

How...how did we get here?"

"Wow...its my first time seeing a bar up so close..." taehyung mumbled aloud, checking up the building. "Yeah" jeongguk agreed, still in awe as taehyung.

"Say..."

"Hm..?"

"Do you by chance... still have
5 000 won?"

_____

And thats how taehyung and jeongguk were end up in a bar.

"Oh my God, mom please forgive me. I have sinned enough but now im going out for a drink." jeongguk and taehyung both prayed out with their hands, as the loud music began hitting them trough their earbuds.

"I mean...it is legal for our age, so..."
"And i really need something to clear my mind too. Life is so stressing." taehyung trailed off reasonably, trying to convince jeongguk who was in deep thoughts, but the next second he just sighs in defeat.