Nightmare

I was requested to make this a full on story! and i was actually thinking about it as well, so here it is :)
continuing from "Distorted Thoughts (Miz Cracker X Aquaria/Bob) AU PT: 4

For those who don't want to read the previous ones or are super lazy, I'll give a little info- BUT I REALLY SUGGEST YOU DO because the story might be a bit weird without proper context! :(

Bob is cracker's mom

Sharon is aquaria's mom

Miz and Aquaria are sort of together but issues have been keeping them apart lately

Aquaria

"Oh god!" I choked out, gasping for breath. My mother stood over me with an empty expression but I felt the emotions sadness and terror radiate from her. "Where am I?" I asked, looking around frantically. I was in my kitchen. "Mom, what happened?" I asked, noticing wet in her eyes. I knew it was just a horrific nightmare, my mother would never do what she did to me in that fictional hell within my mind. I leaned closer to her face and saw--tears?

My mother never cried or even moved her face, she must be absolutely terrified. I inhaled a deep refreshing breath and smiled.

"I'm okay. I just need some rest right now." I gave her a reassuring nod but she never removed her arms from around me. Her tears finally fell, but she never frowned. It was so cold in her arms; she was probably the saddest or scared she has ever been. "I couldn't think that nightmares could get as bad as that," I said, wiping away her tears. "But as long as I have you, then I'm okay." I shuffled out of her arms and she let me go. I stood up and lifted her to her feet. I slowly walked away, touching her arm and letting go after, as I head to my room to take a proper nap.

Miz Cracker

"Mum, can I have an ice cream?" I asked, skipping along the path, holding her hand tightly. She chuckled and nodded.

"Of course you can, have as many as you want!" I tugged her hand in the direction of the ice cream truck and she laughed. "Calm down! You're gonna make me fall over" She always said she was out of shape or suggested it but I never saw it; she was very skinny and she could lift weights! I think so?

"I'll have normal vanilla," I smiled and she nodded. The ice cream person looked very miserable, she had a nose ring, tanned skin, short cut hair and kind looking eyes. 

"What can I get you-" She paused mid-sentence, her eyes widened when she saw my mom. "Oh my gosh! Bob!?" She smiled brightly and my mother gasped.

"Aja!?" She laughed and they both practically squealed. "It's been so long since I've seen you!" My mom leaned over and hugged this 'Aja' tightly. I frowned and crossed my arms.

"Oh my gosh I know right! Wait, is that little Cracker!?" She looked at me with a big smile, pointing a finger.

"Yes! My tiny biscuit!" My mother laughed and ruffled my hair. I smiled weakly; I loved it when my mum calls me that, especially in front of other people. 

"She's so grown up! I remember when she was just a baby!" Aja gasped and snapped her fingers in realisation, "Oh yes! What ice cream do you want?" 

"Just plain vanilla," My mother pet my hair lovingly and I smiled a toothy grin. She walked over to a strange machine and grabbed a cone, she then turned on the machine and put the cone underneath it. Ice cream came out of the nozzle in a very nice and satisfying way, Aja made sure the ice cream was nice and even when placed into the cone. She turned off the machine and I smiled.