Not So Motherly Love

Warning: fluff and expression of self hate. (Remember, don't read if you are sensitive to this topic 💓💓 )

I might cry when reading this through because im listening to el manana and it is a very good song that really represends bob and her feelings to cracker.

Miz

I inhaled the smell of fresh pancakes mixed with the scent of Aquaria sleeping in my arms.

Fuck!

It was fucking morning and my mother probably saw us naked!

"Aqua!" I gently shook her and she groaned in annoyance, her arms tightening around me. "My mom saw us without clothes on! Oh jeez-" I droned an annoyed and guilty tone. Aquaria giggled into my neck.

"My mom definitely did. I felt her in my sleep. She even kissed you goodnight as well, but I know she watched me sleep only." Her hand traced my collarbone and I felt my heart ache.

"She was looking at us naked!?" I panicked. She nodded.

"Don't fear. She doesn't judge anyone. She only does it to make sure I'm safe." Aquaria exhaled with serenity.

"But my mum!? She-she-" I covered my face and heard Aquaria make a sound that resembled pity.

"Don't worry, babe. I'm sure she didn't  care at all." She said. I felt her disconnect from me and I turned to my side. Aquaria stood up and grabbed her underwear from the floor. I stared at her perfect figure and smiled--it was almost the same as my mother's. I gulped and shoved that thought aside, seeing her bright smile. "I might wear a shirt today." She looked through her bag and pulled out a pink shirt that had flowers on it. I smiled. She reached into the bag once more and pulled out a bra. "Gotta keep my big tits healthy," she bit her lip and I looked away, shuffling slightly.

She's gorgeous

"Why don't you get changed?" She suggested. I nodded.

"Of course!" I swiftly got out of my bed and looked through my closet that was mainly dresses bought by my mother. I smiled and decided to wear my favourite: it was pink but had golden stripes and it came with stockings.

"Oh my gosh! That's beautiful! Those stockings would look so hot on you-" she gasped and I giggled.

"Thanks, Aqua!" I walked over to my drawer, where I keep all my underwear and stuff... And grabbed a random pair.

"Wait, where the hell do you keep your bras?" She snickered and I shrugged.

"Actually they are in the drawer but I don't really own many... I'm not gonna wear one because this dress doesn't show much... Um... Stuff." I said. She smirked.

"Oh, that's lovely." She said with an evil tone, which didn't really scare me.

"Yep!" I giggled and put on my underwear, mainly because things were making me uncomfortable. I was lucky that this dress came in two parts; a shirt-like part and a skirt. The zip that held them together was covered with a pretty belt. I put on the shirt part before stepping into the skirt and, unfortunately, going through the struggle of having to zip them together. I put on the stockings with ease. It was an odd dress and I've never seen one have a zip before but luckily the belt covered it up. I believe my mother told me it was very expensive but she never said the actual price.

"Need help Cracker?" I heard Aquaria ask. I hummed in frustration and nodded.

"I can't get the zippy bit done up!" I folded my arms and she laughed, which was evident that she found me cute. She awed.