It's Okay, Aquaria

warning: HARDCORE LESBIAN smut because this is miz cracker x aquaria after all righth 

.-.
I hate my life. Why tf do I like smut
Miz

"Aquaria!?" I didn't understand what she meant and why she was acting like this, but it looks like a panic attack and I didn't know what to do. "Aquaria! Please calm down!"

"Cracker, I'm sorry I just freaked out." Aquaria sighed shakily and placed a hand on her head, her lip quivering violently. "It felt like my mother was screaming at me inside of my own head!"

"I'm so confused!" I whined, she smiled and placed a hand on my cheek.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure it's just my stupid imagination and fears." Aquaria swallowed and looked at me, her eyes dilating as if she had seen a ghost. "I'm not going to get as close to my mother as I would with you. I think you're so beautiful." She whispered and I smiled weakly.

"Aquaria, I think you need some sleep," I suggested, placing my hands on her chest in an attempt to push her off. But she hesitated and rested her entire weight on my stomach, practically crushing my ribs. I groaned and felt her hands wrap around the entirety of my body. I didn't know or even have an idea of why Aquaria panicked like that, but right now all I could do was give her pleasure and that's what I am going to do. She wants to feel good and I can respect that. I flinched at the sudden force of her hands grasping my chest. I covered my mouth to hide a scream and she laughed.

"Sorry, I won't be sleeping as long as you are here underneath me." She mumbled into my neck. 

"Well get off me then!" I said rigorously. She snickered a wicked laugh and moved her hand to the back of my neck and wrapped her fingers around my throat gently.

"I can't. You're practically begging me to play with you by the feeling of your pulse." 

"H-How do you know!?" I snapped, feeling her hot breath on my neck send cold chills through me. 

"My mother taught me how to tell what people are feeling just by their temperature and their actions, even their own heartbeat," Aquaria said proudly, which, is something to definitely be proud of.

"W-Well-" I gulped and smiled, "Do you know what game I'd like to play?" I asked with a sinister smile.

"I'm not a mind reader, babe! But feel free to give me a clue," She winked and I smiled.

"Well, I don't know. I mean, how many ways can we... play?" I closed my eyes and allowed her to run her hands up and down my body.

"The options are endless, Cracker." She quickly sat up and straddled me, I felt my groins burn in arousal. It felt too good to resist; I completely forgot that we were supposed to be asleep right now, I was too focused on Aquaria's body and her beautiful eyes. I wanted it.

"Why are you still wearing those shorts?" I asked, seeing her grin widen.

"You're learning well," She placed her hand on her crotch and unzipped her shorts slowly. "Just please don't wake up our parents. That's if my mom is actually sleeping; sometimes she likes to wander off at night or she ends up watching me sleep." She lifted herself momentarily to slide them down her thighs. I chuckled and helped her pull them off her legs

"Clutz," I muttered, feeling her pelvis press hard against mine abruptly. I moaned and felt a sudden painful friction make me feel as if I was going to explode and erupt with pleasure. She dug her perfect nails into the flesh of my arm and kissed my lips violently, she pulled away and drew her tongue over my lips before pulling me back into the kiss. Her hand caressed my chest briefly, slowly moving them down to my briefs and traced her finger along the fabric, making me cry out a moan into her mouth.

"God I love you," She whispered, kissing above my lip softly. "I wanna see you wet baby," Her finger pressed down onto my entrance harshly. I cried again, and prayed she would remove my underwear soon; I'm so turned on on it hurts me physically. "Shh-" She slid her hand underneath and pushed a finger into me. 

"A-Aquaria!" I gasped, only to have her hand clasp over my mouth instantly. 

"Try to be quiet," She pushed her index finger in and out at a medium pace. I loved this feeling but I would love to return the favour. Right now I could only lay here and take her orders. I muffled words into the palm of her hand but she simply smiled. "Want me to go faster?" She asked and I nodded slowly, preparing for pain. She pushed another finger in, not stopping there, three fingers were inside of me and it was sending my brain mixed signals of pain and pleasure. "You're being very good," She gasped, "I can sense your desperation for something," She licked her bottom lip and changed position of her fingers, bending them to an angle. I cried out a muffled cry and she laughed.  "You're already so wet, baby, just hold on and you can have some fun too." She went faster and it felt like a machine was doing her work, it was that fast. Inhaled and recognised this feeling; It felt like I was going to explode out of my crotch. I was having an orgasm. "Shit! Shit!" She grunted, pushing the fingers that were clasped over my face inside of my mouth. I sucked them smoothly and engaged them in my saliva. "Yes!" She cried, pushing them slowly in and out. "You'd be great at sucking cock," She said, followed by a harsh laugh. Her fingers pulled out of me and I gasped at the loss of contact. 

"I need to return the favour," I breathed. She shook her head and acted humble towards my offer. 

"Baby, just obeying me is doing me a great favour." She licked her fingers clean and I couldn't help but stare. "I bet you've never eaten pussy before, huh?" She bit her nail and I shook my head.

"I'm-I'm not a cannibal!" 

She laughed.

"Holy shit! I love you so fucking much." Aquaria moved her lower body closer to my chest. 

"I-I don't know how to do it-" I hugged her waist and she chuckled. 

"I can give a demonstration," She mumbled quietly. I hummed with hesitation.

"I like this position, I feel like you are closer to me." 

"I can use your mouth. You have a cute mouth I can lick out," The way she talks about me is making me even more desperate. She was so dirty and I liked it. She climbed off me and leaned over me from my side. I frowned, missing the touch of her skin against mine. I didn't resist, however. I opened my mouth slightly and she smiled, grabbing my face with force and pushing her tongue against mine. I tried not to moan, but I couldn't contain myself. She tongued me like I was made of candy, her tongue explored my mouth and I loved how she tasted. She pulled away and wiped her chin. "That's how-" I gulped and felt a trail of saliva roll down my chin and to my neck, making me flinch slightly.

"Okay-" I breathed. She pulled down her pink panties and threw them to the floor.

"Ive been told by a lot of guys I am the best they had."

"Guys?" I asked, feeling her hand grab my jaw. I groaned to myself and heard her laugh.

"Yeah. I love dick and pussy, you might do too." She held onto the frame of the bed and crawled onto me. I lifted my head to meet her groin, and trailed kisses along the inner of her thigh. She moaned and rested herself. "Cmon, you know you want to taste me-" she said with a harsh tone. I stuck my tongue out and gingerly licked her, pushing my tongue deeper into her vagina like she wanted. I didn't care for biology but I remember my mother told me to always stay safe during sex, so I will be sure to tell her to clean herself after. I felt her legs tremble and I couldn't stop moving my tongue around and into her. "Holy shit!" She gasped and I heard her cry with pleasure. "Miz! Fuck!" She sounded as if she was in agony and was about to burst into tears but it was merely the fact I was making her feel so good inside.

"I-I wanna do this more often-" I confessed, biting down slightly. She whined.

"Oh you can do it to me all you want!" Aquaria let out one last cry and I felt her move herself away. "Holy-holy shit-" She trembled and lied over me like a pillow. I twirled a finger into her hair and licked my teeth.

"You did taste good-"

I heard her laugh and her body coiled around me.

"I fucking love you, Cracker." She Nuzzled my neck and her breathing slowed down.