Don't Leave Me

WARNING: Dark themes

Aquaria

It was definitely all a horrible nightmare, why would my mother be a part of any of this? It was impossible, there must be someone else that looks like her, someone that is actually evil and a vile human being, not my mom.

"No-" I placed a hand on my own heart, it felt as it was turning into ice. I felt like a frostbite was crawling along my skin. "Cracker-" I choked, her blurry figure leaned closer to me and I felt her arms wrap around my freezing body.

"Aquaria!" She cried into my ear. I didn't want to be conscious whilst we were down here, I wanted to just fall asleep and wake up in a few weeks or even months. I felt Cracker's warmth fade; she decided to untie Laganja and, should I say, attempt to break the chains around her arms. "Aquaria just stay calm!"

"My mother is a killer?" I questioned, must I say, the red-tinted lights weren't out of place here--it was a living hell, just an icy one that you find facts you didn't want to know.  I heard a repeating crunch, it was just Cracker trying to break the chains with a rock, and they finally broke.

"Oh, thank you!" I heard Laganja cry and hug her tightly. "I think I know a way out but we need to find the others!"

"O-others?" Cracker's eyes widened in shock and Laganja sighed.

"Yes. There are quite a few people down here, I passed them when I was being dragged by that fucking bitch!" She spat and stood up, her knees were weak but I could tell she had a strong determination. I snarled but forced myself not to lash out, it might not even be my mother.

Might...

I had Cracker's hand grab mine and gently tug me, I stood to my feet and let out childish whimpers, I hugged myself and followed them to wherever. I just wanted my mother to be with me, she would know what to do and keep me calm-

"Just around this corner!" Laganja pointed to a huge gothic gate, one that you would see at a graveyard. I dug my nails into the flesh of my arm, the stickers that my mother placed were covering this gate.

"This is fucking bullshit!" I screamed. I heard a distant cry that wasn't any of ours echo throughout the area we were in. "Fuck this! Just take us to this exit!"

"Aquaria! We need to save these people! They are being tortured and I can't allow that! I'm so sorry about your mother-" I swiftly punched Cracker in the nose with reflex. She fell to the floor and cried, placing her hands over her nose. I felt my eye twitch and I turned around, walking back the way we came.

"Bitch! Why the fuck did you punch her!?" I heard Laganja say with anger. Cracker's cries didn't make me guilty. Without my mother I was just a heartless monster, and if my mother is a murderer who tortures people, what do I have left to live for? I might as well find her and follow in her footsteps.

Miz

"Cracker!?" I opened my eyes and saw Laganja leaning over me.

"Where--is Aquaria?" I mumbled, feeling a throbbing pain in my nose.

"The bitch walked off! I swear there is no point finding her. People who wander around this place fucking die within minutes." Laganja helped me up.

"Please, Aquaria is practically everything to me. Please!" I implored with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry," Laganja walked up to the gate and pushed it open with maximum strength. "Let's try and find her after we help these people." I simply nodded and followed her into this weird space. I heard a small cry of someone who is also a girl, her hands hit the bars with force.