Reunited

Look at  that angel 😍 😍 /\

I cant get over her ;u;

Miz

We did call the police successfully, and during the meantime, I decided to also call my mother, who did not sound happy down the phone, she was crying and sobbing at there was so much anger in her voice. But I knew, it wasn't hateful anger, it was only loving anger because she was terrified I was hurt, which only pained me more because I was. She didn't say anything other than 'I'll see you in a minute! And don't move!'.

The house had a whole new ambience to it, Sharon is gone and it simply feels like a normal mansion that some old rich couple would own, not a satanic evil monster. Aquaria sat on her sofa and pondered to herself, she twiddled her thumbs and looked at me with a big smile.

"I'm not sure how I'm gonna live here by myself. The silence will be too much." Aquaria mumbled and looked back down at her lap in a sheepish manner. I giggled and walked over to her, sliding myself onto her lap and straddled her. She gasped and a smile spread across her face.

"You don't have to live here anymore-" I suggested, "My mother won't mind an extra child-" I pressed my nose against hers and winced in pain, "Ah shit!" 

"Careful!" She said with a  cute laugh, "Aww, looks like I'm the only one who can nuzzle!" She giggled and nuzzled my neck, making me laugh. "But it is my fault you can't-" She kissed my neck softly and I frowned.

"Don't be guilty, it wasn't your fault you lashed out like that." I pet her hair and she sighed in agreement.

"Okay okay," She whined, chuckling slightly after.

"Aquaria! I can hear sirens!" I smiled and she pulled away.

"Oh thank god!" Aquaria wrapped her arms around me and rose to her feet. I yelped and held onto her.

"Aquaria! I might fall!" I panicked.

"No, you won't! I have you!" Aquaria reassured me, but I didn't trust her clumsy-ass. Suddenly, a knock could be heard at the door

"Lemme down!" I whined, only to have her pout at me mockingly.

"Aww, okay baby girl." She let me down at last and I stood to my feet, folding my arms.

"Hmph!" I forced back a smile and I saw her open the door, only to have my angry and terrified mother standing with her fists tightly clenched.

"CRACKER!" She screamed. I sat down quickly and bowed my head. I covered my chest and heard her storm up to me, grasping my hair. "You can be such an idiot sometimes! I was so fucking scared! And you decided to wander off and you haven't been home all night!" She glared at me and I felt tears burn my eyes. "The police are here!?" She turned around and looked out the door, three police cars parked outside. "What have you done!?" She spat.

"Mom! Let me explain!" I wiped my eyes and she inhaled deeply.

"I will." 

"Cracker, we need to talk to the police!" Aquaria looked at me with worry. I whimpered and shook my head.

"Oh no she is not! She is coming home with me now!" My mother grabbed me and I let out a cry.

"No!" I grunted and tried to push her away, but she had already let me go. "I need to talk to the police because it's important!" I exclaimed. "There are dead people and probably more alive people down there! Under the house! And-and-"