Meeting A New Friend

WARNING: Mentions of death

Miz

"Ow!" I yelped as my mother practically pulled on my hair, she was styling me because we were going to this big event on houseplants or something. She wanted me to look like an actual flower. Okay, maybe not but she wanted my look to be flower related. She fiddled with my hair and tugged and pulled on it like she thought it was elastic! 

"I'm sorry! I just want you to look perfect." My mother forcefully turned me around and dusted my dress down with her hands.

"So, I'm not perfect when I'm not dressed up?" I asked.

"Oh god, of course! I just mean the outfit!" My mum kissed my head and smiled. "Look at how gorgeous you look! Precious biscuit!" She clasped her hands together and I blushed, spinning around and feeling my dress open around my sides.

"You look more gorgeous!" I protested, staring at her outfit from head to toe. She wore a golden glittery dress that stopped at her feet, it matched her beautiful skin tone, as well as her long wavy brown hair. Her figure was so perfect and it made me look like an egg. "I mean, your dress is making me want to just-" I cut myself off and groaned. 

"I'm sorry you don't feel like you are absolutely stunning!" She grabbed my waist and lifted me into the air with all her strength. I gasped and let out a muffled laugh. She pulled me into a tight hug and I purred with happiness.

"I am stunning! But you are deadly jellyfish stunning!" I was finally put back down, I placed my hands on her waist. 

"You think I'm a jellyfish!? Bitch, I will slap you!" She joked, snarling at me.

"N-No I didn't mean it like that! I mean jellyfish are beautiful and I heard some can even live forever~" I hugged her and she awed.  

"I know, sweetheart!" She wrapped an arm around my waist and unlocked the door. We walked out and she kicked the door shut, locking it with struggle. "Damn keys!" She tutted and I giggled. 

"Want some help?" I asked, placing a hand over hers. She sighed.

"Yeah." She whispered with embarrassment. I smiled and took the keys from her, finding the right one, before locking the door. 

"There," I poked my tongue out and she laughed. 

"Cheeky Cracker!" She tutted and put the keys in her handbag. "Right! Let's go!" She held my hand and we walked through our front garden and to the gate.

---

There wasn't anything interesting at all here, but my mother likes it so I respect that. Anything that makes her smile and feels anything close to happy I will respect, even if it's myself. I shall respect myself. My thoughts were halted by the sound of my mother screaming in joy.

"Oh my gosh! Look at how pretty this flower is! It reminds me of you!" She picked it up and showed it to me. I smiled happily at how pretty it actually was; It was pink with yellow and blue streaks. I didn't know what type of plant it was but I actually hoped she would buy it. "Shall I get it?" She looked at me, showing her pretty white teeth in a smile. I nodded eagerly.

"It's gorgeous! Get it!" I giggled and she put the plant in a bag, trying not to spill the soil everywhere. I walked past her, seeing rows on rows of plants. 

"Wait! Cracker!" She called to me. "Hold on, don't go too far ahead you might get lost!" 

I turned around and saw her dashing towards me, trying not to drop her bags.