Chapter 3

"Alright since you guys can work together a little, let me tell you the rules in this little game there are two teams, team earth and team water. You are to get the flag from each team and return it back to your side of the field who does this first wins,

"The element rule are earth people you are only allow to use mud and vines to hold back your opponent and water people you only can use puddles and freeze the vines to get out of it if no one can do the freezing then that sucks; now let's begin and also no shooting water at your opponent's face or any body parts", our teacher finishes.

We stand on the right side of the huge field, a few people are in the stands watching on, our flag is blue and earth flag is green.

"We need a plan", Lillian says.

"I can stay here and create a puddle around the flag", a guy offers.

"And we three will be the defense if they get close", another guys says and points to himself, a girl and another guy.

"Good the rest of us will be battling while someone gets the flag", Lillian nods.

"I can get the flag", I say.

I am a runner and quite fast actually.

"I am getting the flag already, I'll need back up though, someone will need to cover me", she turns back to our teammates.

The whistle blows and the game begins.

Screw Lillian, she can't freeze anything yet not like I can.

I run towards the middle of the field, where the earth people are already slowing us down with vines and mud.

The teacher didn't say we couldn't make a puddle and then freeze it; I get down on my knees and place my hands on the grass then create a long puddle and feel my eyes burning when I begin to freeze it catching some earth people by surprise when they slip and fall.

I got up and run down the field to where the green flag is, I see Lillian create a puddle and a girl fall in it.

Three persons are covering Lillian as she runs to the flag. I look back and see our flag is still there, but someone turn the puddle into mud as the guy who offer to protect the flag is failing miserable. I need to do something.

I wonder if the water underneath can meet the guy's feet who is about to grab our flag? I have to try.

I got down and my eyes start to burn up again as I feel the water underneath me when I close my eyes and push it up the field to my team's flag. I open my eyes and see the ice starting to cover his shoes, but he isn't paying attention to it, then I freeze around the flag pole so no one can pull it out without slipping and falling before they can reach it.

"Hey what's going on?" The guy stop reach for the flag and look down at his frozen feet.

Lillian's feet are trap in some vines and so are her body guards, "hey Adrianna help us!"

"Sorry what's that? I cant hear you", I laugh as I ran to where the flag is, something wrap around my legs and I fall, I see the vines tightening around my legs. Its now or never, I freeze the vines and punch it making it scatter and I got up then run to where the unsupervised flag is.

I grab it and make ice skates under my shoes then make ice appear in front of me as I skate up the field, everyone stop fighting and watch me with a shock expression.

My teammates are to surprise to even cheer as I stick the flag pole in the ground, I remove the ice around our flag pool and the guy then my skates.

"Adrianna!" Our teacher yells,"come with me now."

"Someone's in trouble", the guy chuckles.

***

Short chapter what do you think?