Chapter 4

Here's your chapter itsmetesh

"Didn't know you were the troublemaker", Anthony chuckles as I sit down on the chair next to the headmistress's office, Mrs. Winter is talking to her right now.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"Sort of start a fire in my science class with some papers."

"Are you and Aiden brothers?"

He laughs,"no, but we get that a lot, we just inherit our father's eyes, they are brothers", he explains.

"Cousins? Cool"

"Adrianna" Mrs. Winter steps out of the office,"headmistress would see you now."

I gulp as I got up and went into the office.

"Have a seat Adrianna", headmistress gesture to the chair and I sit down.

"I can explain, I-"

"You're not in trouble Adrianna", she chuckles,"we just never had a first year water element student able to make freeze things from a distance expect the water nation queen, Queen Aisha", she explains.

"She went here?"

"Yes and I was her tutor since her father wanted the best teachers and to make her strong to be able to rule", she explains.

"I'm not in trouble?"

"Well expect breaking one of the rule in that silly game no, element management was made for people like you who are yet to discover their full power and to control them, you will just need exact lessons outside of classes."

"Who's going to teach me?"

"Me of course, I really want to see how much potential you have, your grandmother told me a lot about you."

"You know nana?"

"Yes we were friends back in the days and when she told me about her granddaughter's power getting stronger here was the best place to come."

"So I will have element management classes with you on?"

"Mondays to Thursdays from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm and on Saturdays 9:00 am to 11:30 am", she replies.

"Okay, so now can I go to lunch?"

"Sure dear."

***

When I enter the cafeteria people stop talking and begin to whisper and watch me, I hate attention.

"There she is our new champion", my teammate says as he makes room for me to sit at his table with his friends.

"My name is Adrianna", I say.

"We'll call you Anna", the purple hair girl smiles.

"No problem."

"Did you get suspended? Detention? Cleaning duties?" The guy asks.

"Nope no punishment just extra classes but that's torture for me", I groan.

"Looks like you give Willow and her crew a run for their money, because everyone is talking about you, my name is Stella by the way", she says.

"Can I get a picture?" a girl with a camera stands in front of the long table.

"Of me?" I ask.

"Yes for the daily newspaper, I report all incidents that happens around the school", she smiles.

"Sure", I shrug as she takes a few pictures and leaves.

"Is it just me or Aiden is watching over at our table?" Stella frowns.

I look across to see Aiden watching our table or at me with a blank face, I look away.

"Omg did you just do that? No one looks at the golden boy and gets away from Willow's wrath no one", Stella says.

"Is he her property or something?" I ask.

"Well they are dating or at least that's what I heard", Stella shrugs.

I see Willow coming to our table, this can't be good.

"Hey guys, hello Adrianna love the shirt", she comments.

"We wear the same shirt dumbo", I roll my eyes and she gasps.

"What did you just call me?" She demands.

"A du-"

"Nothing, she called you nothing your highness", Stella covers my mouth and bat her eyes at Willow.

"So I'm nothing? Is that what you're saying, I can ruin your life!" Willow shrieks her silver- grey eyes turning a stormy grey,"I'll show you nothing", she use her air element and launch a plate of spaghetti and meatballs at Stella and it land straight on her shirt.

"What the hell?" Stella's orange eyes turn a fire orange color as fire appears in her hands.

"Stella calm down", the guy says.

"No this bitch ask for it", Stella gets up, ready to attack Willow who make a small tornado in her hands.

The guy shoots water at Stella who fire element turn into stream and Willow make her tornado disappear, she smirks and leaves.

"Rose?" Stella turns to Rose who smiles shyly and I see a vines grab unto Willow's ankle as she walk pass a table then she end up on the floor.

"What the hell? Who just did that?" She watches the table with stormy grey eyes and everyone there turn pale.

No one answer so Willow got out of the vine and leave the cafeteria.

"I need to go get clean up", Stella sighs at her soak shirt.

"I can help with that", a curly brunette hair guy says startling me.

"Thanks Wyatt, but I still need to get rid of these stains."

"I can help with that", the guy who soaked her earlier make a water bubble pass all over her shirt then Wyatt dry her off with his air element.

"You got a bitchy future queen, you know that right?" I ask and he laughed.

"Yeah, it sucks I'll probably move to the earth nation or something when I graduate, Willow will probably redecorate our nation and make a lot of useless laws", he chuckles.

"Or worst", Stella mutters.

_____________________

How do yo find this is going so far?