Chapter 7

I gasp when I see the size of the castle, "I know right, the second biggest castle", Stella says.

"Second?"

"Yes, the water nation is the biggest one and their future ruler Prince Nolan is so cute for an eight year old", she explains.

"But rumor has it that he wouldn't be if his water element doesn't emerge by age sixteen though", Rose adds.

"What element does he have?"

"Earth, his father and the queen married about fourteen years ago", she explains.

"So the ruler must have water element?"

"It'ss been so for generations, they cannot break tradition", she shrugs.

We approach the front of the palace.

"Invitation please", the man says. He takes Stella and Rose's own then mine, he frowns at me then calls over a lady dress in a maid uniform then says,"take this one to where the special guests are suppose to be."

She nods and turns to me,"follow me."

"I'll see you guys inside", I say and follow the lady.

We went inside and I admire the huge chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"This way", the lady leads me up the stairs and to the right side of the castle,"you can watch the portraits of the royal family from generation while you wait for the others to arrive", she leaves.

I watch the each portrait carefully, all the past kings had inherit the flammable hazel eyes except the third to last portrait where the royal family had a baby girl who had her mother's eyes light brown, but the next one is the queen's two sons inherit the royal trait of flammable hazel eyes and last but not least the current royal family with Aiden who has the eyes and looks exactly like his father when he was his age.

"For a while when my grandmother was pregnant with my father, people thought he would of inherit her eyes or my grandfather's who had green eyes", someone says behind me and I turn around.

"Anthony?"

"The one and only, you forgot the king and my father are brothers", he chuckles, he was dress in a black tuxedo with an orange tie.

"So that's your father?" I point to the little boy who had the same black hair and flammable hazel eyes as his older brother, but sort of resemble the queen.

"Yeah", he nod,"do you want to see something secret?" He grins.

"Aren't we suppose to be in the ballroom?"

"My uncle looks to be fashionable late, we got like twenty minutes to kill", he laughs.

We walk down the corridor back to where I came from and to left side  of the castle, we walk down the corridor and got into the elevator.

"Are you sure we're suppose to be doing this?"

"Yes my uncle loves me, I'm his favorite nephew, who am I kidding, I'm his only nephew and my little sister won his heart over", he chuckles.

"How old is she?"

"Seven, she'll be eight next month and my parents wants to throw her this huge surprise party like they haven't threw a huge party for her fifth birthday", he rolls his eyes as the elevator opens.

"Halt", a guard orders as two guards come next to him.

"Relax guys its just me", Anthony says.

"But you aren't allow up here with guests."

"I come here all the time and I trust her", Anthony pulls me closer to him.

"Sorry sir, we didn't realize this is your date."

"Apology accept, now open the that door", Anthony orders pointing to the bright orange door.

"But sir-"

"She is no harm", Anthony glares at the guard who turns pale and unlock it.

He enters and I follow,

"Wow", I admire the royal family's jewels and few crowns.

"I know right, grandmother is the only person who wore this tiara since she was a princess and true heir to the throne", he explains pointing at the beautiful tiara which is protected by the glass case.

"How do you know who is the true ruler?"

"Well this crown lit up when place on her head and the queen's crown also", he answers.

 "Where is that crown?"

"In a  secret room, it only will be worn if a female is born into the royal family and is true heir to the throne which is why it only was use when grandmother was crowned queen."

"So Aiden's mother is not wearing the correct crown?"

"No, that crowd is for like offspring from a wealthy family or dutch and duchess who marries the heir of the throne."

"Wow, definitely getting my history lesson here", I chuckle.

I admire the beautiful necklaces, one had the nation's symbol. 

_______________

Okay okay the party next chapter.