Epilogue

10 years later

"Hadley put that down", I say to my two year old daughter, she is running around the castle with a small vase as Charles runs after her. 

Charles is Aiden and Stella's  three year old son and I offer to look after him for a few days. 

Hadley got her father's dirty blonde hair and my crystal blue eyes with some hazel in it, her element is fire for now my mom said she may get earth or water as she gets older. Charles has Stella's fiery red hair and orange eyes, she is going to give birth soon and hope it is a girl, I am three months pregnant.

Then I hear a crash, oh boy.

"Aunty Anna, Hadley broke the glass", Charles comes running to me as Hadley comes with tears in her eyes.

"Sorry", she cries and I pick her up.

"Its okay  sweetheart, why don't you two go wake up your father?" I suggest and put her down and they both run down the corridor to my room I share with my husband Harry of four years.

I been crowned queen two years back since I was ready to rule and mom wanted me to be queen before I was age twenty five.

Rose and Grayson are expecting twins around spring time, this is Rose's first pregnancy but she is bless to be having two babies since they been trying to have one for three years.

Willow? Well she's crown queen of the air nation and married a man who comes for a rich family. They  married 6 months ago and there are rumors she is expecting a child, but I don't think I believe that.

Anthony and Lily didn't last sadly, because she left and went back to the earth nation and have a family there. Anthony moved on and found his fiance at one of Aiden's ball, her name is Giselle and she is very pretty, long curly brunette hair and dark brown eyes.

"Your highness breakfast is serve", my maid tells me and I nod as I see Harry comes out of the room holding Hadley in one arm and  Charles in the other.

"You're lucky I just finished change when they entered", he kisses me and the kids say,"eww."

Harry put them down and they both runs down the stairs to the dining room.

"Where do they get all those energy from?" I chuckle.

***

Someone enters the castle before lunch with a suitcase,"hey sis I came for my winter break", Nolan says.

 He is a senior at Element Academy and captain of his soccer team, his girlfriend Tiffany  of two years is Anthony's sister. He been crushing on her for a long time and asked her out during his second year at the academy.

"Where's Tiffany?"

"She wanted to go home, but she'll be over here for a few days, so where's my niece?" He asks as he runs his hand through his blonde hair, he still didn't get water element.

"In her playroom with Charles", I reply.

"He's going to be a heart breaker you know that right?"

"Yes with his cute dimples and charming looks no doubt", I chuckle.

"Glad you're here, I need help to find the perfect tree later", Harry descends from the stairs.

"But we got like ten days to look for one, I want to relax", Nolan whines.

"Well tomorrow then and Anna, I think you would want to check up on the kids they are too quiet", Harry says to me.

"I'll do it, I'm already going up there anyway", Nolan picks up his suitcase and walk up the stairs.