Chapter 25

Long chapter

Harry's POV:

"Yes I got Fred", Anna cheers, man she is very beautiful with those crystal blue eyes and bright smile to bad I am not her type and way out of her league also is dating a dude from her school. 

I saw the daily newspapers and saw a picture of her and him leaving a restaurant.

"Good going", I high five her as we hide behind a tree, I already took out Anthony so it is Aiden and Lincoln to take out now.

"You can hide, but you can't run", Aiden says.

"Actually I can", I step out from behind the tree and aim my arrow at him as he did the same. I release my arrow and he did to, I get hit on my shoulder and my arrow hit his stomach area.

"Harry", Anna gasps.

"Don't let Lincoln win", I say as I leave the field with Aiden.

I watch Lincoln comes from behind his tree then sneak closer to the one where Anna is hiding behind, he hides behind the bushes. I snicker when I see Anna is up in the tree with her arrow ready when Lincoln gets up from the bushes.

He gets up about two  minutes later and about to sneak to the tree when Anna's arrow hits him straight in the chest.

"Bulls eye", she cheers and jumps down from the low branch she is sitting on.

"Good shot sis", Aiden did a high five with her.

"Thanks, is it lunch yet? I am starving", she whines.

"Yeah so seeing you guys at the ball later?" He turns to us.

"Yes if Anna promises me a dance", Lincoln winks.

"We'll see", she says.

"See you guys later", Anthony leaves first.

__

Wyatt's POV:

"I'll be back in time for the ball, I go to go", I say to Grayson after lunch and he nods.

 I go back to my room and get my jacket and phone, yes I have one even though we aren't allow to have it on campus. I put it in my pocket and zip up my jacket, the paparazzi are gone for now.

I stop a taxi,"to the city please", I request.

 I send the message to the personl

Me: I am on my way, where to meet you?

Person: Stop out by the famous burger place, walk about two blocks then walk into the alley on your right

Me: Okay

"Where would you like to stop out sir?" The driver asks.

"Burger place on your right", I answer.

"Oh the famous one?"

"Yes and keep the change", I hand him twenty bucks.

"Thanks man."

I walk down the block my hands stuff in the pockets of my jacket and the hoodie over my head, I look around it is early afternoon so not much people on the street since it is still lunch.

 I walk into the alley where a man is lean against the wall smoking and one hand in his pocket.

"Wyatt?" He asks.

"Yeah, so what do you need?"

"You'll get pay half now and when we get the girl you'll get the other half", he replies and hands me the envelope.