Chapter 16

I knock on the door and open it, the headmistress isn't the only person there. 

"Come in", headmistress says, the other person is a woman with blonde hair and blue gray eyes. She looks like she belongs to a very rich family or a palace or something, because she's very dressy.

Mom?

She looks at me and gasps as tears roll down her cheek, "look how you have grown", she cries as the headmistress smiles.

I cross my arm,"why are you here mother? Why suddenly appear in my life now?" I demand.

"Your grandmother contact me and told me you know the truth what really happened, I had no choice but to come here and meet you in person, I got permission to take you back to the palace for the rest of the evening", she explains.

"Sorry, but I'm not going anyway", I cross my arm.

"Can we get some privacy please?"My 'mother' turns to the headmistress.

"Sure your highness", she bows and leaves.

We sit down and I look away, "please Adrianna, just for the evening then you can come back here and don't ever have to see me again", she pleads.

"So its my choice if I want to take my place on the throne?"

"Yes it always been your choice which nation you want to rule over", she says and that makes no sense.

"What?"

"Let's go back to the palace, your grandmother is even there", she adda.

"Nana is there?"

"It is her home after all, for years", mother says.

"Fine I'll go, but I want to be back for the session later with the headmistress", I say and she smiles.

"Also your grandmother agrees you can stay at the palace during the weekends if you want", she adds.

"Maybe Saturday and come back on Sunday."

"No problem, let's go", she says and gets up I did also.

She waves her hand and a portal appears, "I'm sure you have that gift also, since you're mix with....", she trails off,"let's go."

We walk into the portal and step out into a town, "wow nice, is that the castle?" I gasp when I see it.

"Yes and big I know", she chuckles as a guard walk beside us and another opens the double door for us.

"Are you hungry?"

"No I am not", I shake my head

"Then let's go to the garden and talk, your grandmother is there", she says.

"Wait, why don't you call Nana, mother?" I frown.

"Its complicated", she sighs.

We walk into the garden where there is a gazebo and a table. Nana is sitting there sipping on her tea, she sees me and smile.

"Adrianna, I'm so happy you came", she greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

"What are we even going to talk about?" I ask.

"We should sit", mother suggests and claps her hand, a maid comes with a tray which had a plate of cookies and a teapot.

"Adrianna, your uncle already told you about me so now for your questions", mom says as she takes a sip of her tea.

"Who is my father?" 

This questions been bothering me since Saturday afternoon.

Mother and Nana share a look, Nana nods.

"I think its time she knew who he is?" 

Mom sighs,"well I got to start all the way from the beginning then."

"Its all started when....."

___

Aiden's POV:

"Where is she?" I ask Anthony after lunch and still no sign of Adrianna.

"Why so worry man? You told me you're not interesting her her", Anthony says.

"I'm not, its just that.....", I trail off.

"What?"

The bell rings, save by the bell.

"Nothing got to go to class", I say.

After classes

"Aiden, your father requests for you at the palace also Anthony", the vice principal says.

"But we got football practice", I say.

"It wouldn't be for long"

I went and get Anthony  who is talking to Adrianna's two friends.

"Hey my dad wants us at the palace now", I say as I got to them.

"We'll talk later girls", Anthony says and we leave.

"What do you think he calls us for?" He asks.

I shrug, just hope it is something good.

_____________________

Question: Favorite footballers.

Answer for me: Lionel Messi & Cristano Ronaldo