Chapter 18

Adrianna's POV:

I wake up the next morning around 5:45 am, I wash my face, brush my teeth and shower then put on my outfit.

I use a portal and went to the fire nation, when I step out I am in the castle's courtyard.

"Halt!" The guard orders and I stop walk,"who are you?" He demands.

"Um.. the king request for me to be here", I answer.

"Are you Adrianna?"

I nod,"yes."

"Oh right this way then miss", he guides me to a door.

I step into the castle, it looks different maybe at the party last week I was on the other side of the castle.

"Come come, we got much to do", a maid comes rushing to me,"breakfast will be serve in forty minutes."

My outfit look nice.

"Now to take these curls out your hair", the maid says as she put me to sit down in front of the mirror

I look so pretty with my pink lips and bright blue eyes or crystal blue eyes.

Someone knocks on the door and walks in, it is Aiden. 

He is in a tuxedo?

"You look so pretty Anna, bet grandma will too, you look like true royalty", he says.

"Thanks little bro", I wink and the maid gasps.

"Brother?"

"Don't worry all confusion will be clear up soon, but not a word to anyone", Aiden says sternly and she nods.

"Of course your highness", she finishes taking out all the curls and leaves.

"Nice", I look at my hair.

"Very long too", Aiden adds,"anyway, everyone is at the gazebo waiting on us just remember Anthony, mom and grandma are clueless about you

"Very long too", Aiden adds,"anyway, everyone is at the gazebo waiting on us just remember Anthony, mom and grandma are clueless about you."

I nod as we leave the huge room.