Chapter 31

New Years

After I ran out that room away from my mother, I went back to dad's castle and haven't talked to mom in three weeks. I am still upset and told Harry what happened, he was a little hurt and angry but I assured him that is was he I wanted to escort me and date.

"Anna you know you got to talk to your mother soon, she's been very worried about you and that boy", dad says.

"Not you too dad", I groan.

"I don't got anything against it, I don't care if he got earth element what I care about is you and your happiness."

"Yeah, but water nation's rules sucks, I can date whoever I want", I scoff.

"Yeah so imagine if you and Harry got marry and have a kid maybe it will be bless with fire, water and earth element", dad shrugs and I blush.

 Harry and I aren't even boyfriend and girlfriend stage yet much less getting marry.

"Whatever dad and also I want this announcement about mom and my decision to be make soon",  I request.

"No problem and I am happy that you're handing over the throne to Aiden it was his dream for a long time and then you came along all those months ago surprisingly he didn't fight you for it."

"If it wasn't him, it would have been his mother and by the way what is in that chamber?" I ask.

"Valuable scrolls only you have access too, so when you're crown princess of the water nation you can still visit here and check it out anytime you like."

"Thank you for not getting angry at me for choosing water over fire", I sigh.

"I kind of deserve it, I chose my nation over you I am surprise you didn't turn away when you first met me."

"Despite what you did, you're still my father", I hug him.

**

Aiden's POV:

Two days later

"Attention everyone, the princess has request for this announcement to be made, you all wanted to know who is  princess Adrianna's mother she is no other than queen Aisha of the water nation",  the crowd gasp, "so that means she is the heir to both the water and fire nation and has to make a choice."

The crowd begins to talk among themselves.

"Quiet!" Dad orders and they shut up.

"Princess Adrianna has make a choice, she chooses to be crown princess of the water nation."

What?

People begin to protest and a few look concern.

"But", the announcer interrupts,"she is handing over the throne of the fire nation to her brother prince Aiden."

Double what.

I see my mom gasps and hugs dad as the crowd goes wild.

"You're giving me the throne, why?" I frown at Adrianna who smiles.

"Because it always been your dream plus I can't rule over both I barely can handle one, but promise me we'll have join balls as much as we can."

"I promise sis", I hug her.

"Cheers to the majesties!" The crowd cheers.

"Does that mean I have to stop dating Stella?" I whisper to her and she glares at me.

"You do that and I'll end your life", she threats.

"Just kidding", I chuckle as I see Stella's face in the crowd who looks like of disappointed.