Chapter 20

Adrianna 's POV:

Monday

When I return back to the castle yesterday everyone was sort of crowded me, even Lillian wanted me to hang out at her table today, a few guys asked me out but Aiden glared at them and also Stella was beyond shock. 

"Hey wake up, you got breakfast in twenty then photo shoot after", Lillian says with a laugh.

What's she doing here?

"What?" I frown getting up, she is in her pajamas with a bright smile.

"Just joking, but you do got breakfast also the a few paparazzi got on campus ground so bare in mind that a few cameras are going to follow you around for most of the time you're outside the building", she says.

"Aren't you suppose to be getting ready also and attending to Willow's needs?"

"Nope she got her own personal maid to do that also I don't want to scare you or anything, but there's a bodyguard right outside the dorm and I'm pretty sure it is yours", she leaves.

Why do I need one? Aiden doesn't even have one.

"Princess Adrianna, what is your favorite subject?" A reporter asks me as I walk to the cafeteria ignoring the cameras. 

Sadly I am alone, I'll meet my friends at the cafeteria.

"Are you single?"

"Are you taking your place on the throne?"

"Who is your mother?"

"That's enough", the body guard orders pushing them back as I open the door to the cafeteria from the outside next time I'm taking the way to the cafeteria from the inside.

I step in and everyone watches me, I see Stella, Rose and the guys by our table.

"Anna sit with us", Lillian says patting the empty chair next to her as Willow glares at her.

"I already got my table, thanks", I get in line for my breakfast.

"You can stand in front of me", a guy says.

"You can cut in front of me too", another steps back a little making room for me.

"Um... thanks", I stand in front of me.

I got my breakfast of pancakes, scramble eggs and a glass of warm milk.

"Morning guys", I say as I sit next to Stella who smiles.

"I still can't believe you're  royalty and have a body guard", Stella whispers.

"Speaking about body guards, I'll be right back", I got up and went over to where Aiden is eating with Anthony and a few guys.

"Hey bro can I talk to you?"

"Damn Aiden, your sister is hot, are you single?" His brunette friend smirks at me.

"Yes I am and you're not my type", I reply,"I really need to talk to you", I turn back to Aiden.

"Where?"

"Outside in the hallway", I point to the double door. 

He sighs and got up, we step out into the hallway.

"Why do I have a body guard and you don't?" I scoff.

"I don't need one, dad thought it would be good if you have one he doesn't want you to  be kidnap again since you're very popular now and people will be targeting you", he explains.

"So that means I can't go to the city tomorrow with Stella and Rose to buy a dress for my date with Wyatt on Wednesday?"

"Wait you're going on a date with Wyatt?" He demands.

"Yeah he asked me out."

"And when were you going to tell me this?" 

"Soon", I shrug and he rolls his eyes.

____

Tuesday afternoon after class

"Ready to go?" Stella asks.

"Yeah", I nod as I put on my jacket, we are by the gate and paparazzi are there taking lots of photos.

Rose is camera shy so she has her hoodie over her head.

"I'm so happy you got your mother to rent a car for us", I say to her, her mother is loaded or that's what she told me. 

The car pulls up in front of us it has tilted glass which I am happy for. We got in and head to the city, but also my body guard follows me behind with a black car and the other vehicles I am positive are the paparazzi.

When we got to the city,  we went to famous clothing stores like Chanel, Gucci, Forever 21 and Victoria Secret.

"are we done yet?" I whine, I am very tired. How much things do I need  for on date?

"almost, just need to buy some new make  up", Stella says as we step into a store, the paparazzi follow us all evening.

I groan.

***

"thank goodness", I groan as I fall on my bed with my bags in my hand. Dinner will be in one hour which I am kind of tired not to go to, but I have to because Wyatt is expecting me.

I close my eyes just as I hear a beeping noise, I got up and open my small box which grandma give me. I open it and the necklace glows, I touch it and the light almost blind me I shield my eyes.

"Adrianna if you are hearing me, you are in great danger be aware", the voice warns.

"who are you?"

"your guardian, just be aware"

_______________________

Another chapter finish, what do you think?