Chapter 19

Adrianna's POV:

"Nervous?" Aiden asks, since dad wants to make the announcement as soon as possible, we are outside the council meeting chamber. The queen gain consciousness a few hours ago, but ignored everyone especially dad.

"Very nervous, I'll be on papers, magazines and news in less than two hours", I say.

I am dress in an elegant dress.

"They're ready for you", dad's head pops out from the behind the door

"They're ready for you", dad's head pops out from the behind the door. We get up and walk into the chamber, about two dozen men sit  in their perceptive seats, the queen sitting in hers,  grandma is sitting besides her and dad takes his place in the center of the chamber.

"Are you sure she is your daughter?" An elderly asks.

"No doubt she got the birth mark and inherited my eye color", dad answers, I show them the birth mark and also make my eyes turn flammable hazel.

"Does she have the element fire?" Another questions.

"Well.. she hasn't yet discover it but I'm positive she have it in her", dad replies.

"You can make the announcement, but do not answer anything concerning the throne by next spring if she hasn't shown that she has the fire element the throne must go to Aiden", one of the head elderly says and the queen smirks.

"But your-"

"Our decision is finally, we can't have any water nation person taking over this nation", he cuts dad off.

Grandma stands up,"with all due respect, we can't break our family's tradition, the rule clearly states all first born child are heir to the throne until that child pass away or not well to fulfill that duty."

"Question, who is your mother?" Another elderly asks me.

Should I tell them the truth?

I look at dad who nods.

"Queen Aisha", I say loud and clearly, all the elderly begin to talk and whisper to one another.

"This is outrageous, you're telling us that not only are you the heir to this nation but also the water nation as well?"

"Pretty much so", I shrug.

"No one must know about this, not yet go make your announcement but not a word about your mother or any family on her side", the elderly says,"dismiss."

***

Stella's POV:

"Hey guys, news on the nation network turn up the volume", Wyatt says as we all are in the cafeteria and the big flat screen television is on.

"We just got some news, king Austin just made an announcement", the reporter says and the camera zoom to where the king is up on the balcony with the queen, Aiden, his mother and Adrianna?

"Is that Anna?" Grayson frowns.

"Yes", I nod, she looks so nice in her dress.

"Citizens and viewers today is a special day", the king begins.

"Don't tell me Anna is engage to Aiden", Wyatt mumbles.

"This girl here", Adrianna steps forward,"is my daughter", everyone gasps.

What??!!

"Yes my first born child."

"Does that mean, she's the heir to the throne?" Rose asks.

Adrianna waves and people cheer.

 "But doesn't she have water element?" I hear Willow ask,"how can she be his daughter? That's impossible."

"I know some of you are confuse, but she the birth mark like myself and my mother so no doubt she's from this royal family", the king states.

"I can't believe I'm friends with a princess!" I shriek.

"I can't believe I'm going on a date with one, wait that means she'll have body guards with her now when she goes out?"Wyatt sighs.

"Well she's still the same she wouldn't change just because she's royalty", I say.

"Hope not", Rose mutters.

Aiden and Adrianna waves once more then went back inside the castle.

"So there you have it folks, the king's long lost  daughter, but the question is who is her mother and will she really be crown princess  because she has water element?" The reporter says,"also does the kidnapping last week has anything to do with her being the long lost princess? Stay tune for more."

Everyone begins to talk about Adrianna.

"Does this mean Aiden wouldn't be crown prince of the fire nation in spring?" A girl asks.

"Forget that, is Adrianna single? I would love to date her", a guy says and Wyatt clutches his fist.

"We have to get her in our club, people would start to notice us."

"Not if we get her first."

I roll my eyes.

Adrianna definitely going to be popular when she gets back, maybe give Willow the competition he deserves.

__

Adrianna's POV:

"Wow that was a lot of people", I say as Aiden and I head back to my room where I'll be staying.

"Yes but that's nothing compare to engagement announcement and coronations also balls", he says.

"When will be the next ball again?"

"Soon grandma wants to official introduce you to the public the the other nation's royal family", he replies.

"I'll be so nervous, where Anthony?"

"Home, he'll come back later with his sister."

"I can't wait to meet my next cousin", I smile.

"Trust me you'll love her, she and Nolan your mother's son have a very close friendship already they go to the same private elementary school", Aiden explains.

"That's cute."

"Yeah don't be surprise when you see them running around and causing mischief during the ball", he chuckles. 

___________________

Another chapter done, what do you think?