We leave at 4

**Levy's POV**

At her Fathers office

My dad randomly called me in to his room, I wonder what I did wrong this time -.- . "Hello Dad is their anything you need or wanted to talk about ?" I asked waiting for his answer. "It's about Gajeel" he said coldly. Oh what could this be about , what could of Gajeel done ?

[A/N Gajeel and Levy have been going out for 4 years but her parents found out about 2 months ago . She kept it a secret cause levy was barely 14 and now she's 18]

"What about Gajeel " I said hoping its nothing bad. "Well I don't think he's the type of guy for you why don't you try Freed or Laxus?"he said trying to convince me but no I won't budge ..I love Gajeel and he loves me. "No dad I can't I love him " I said looking him straight in the eyes . "No you don't you've barely gone out with him ! and your talking back ? Now he's a mad influence on you!" He said rising his voice just a little. "Dad please we don't need to argue just accept Gajeel . What's the most he can do ?" I said trying not to anger him. "Trying to calm down! My daughter is dating some type o monster and I can do is stand here and do nothing! " He said harshly " Monster?!? Gajeel is the sweetest person I've meet and he knows how to treat a girl !" I said harshly. "Stop with this nonsense ! Go to your room and call that Gajeel and break up with him! " My dad said slamming his desk . "Okay I will "I said with a tear going down my cheek. I hate him. I miss mom and my old dad.My dad changed when my mom died , all he did was work and yelled at me. "Oh Ill call Gajeel " I said with an Evil grin. I went to my room and got 2 duffle bags and 1 suit case. I put as much clothes I can in my suit case but in my duffle bags I put stuff that mattered to me . Yes , I'm running away. Before I hid my suit cases I broke my piggy bank .. 400,000 that will surely do for now. Whenever I was done hiding all my stuff under my bed my dad came in.. Perfect timing. "Here use my phone, I'm giving you 10 minutes for you can dump that monster and tomorrow you'll start deciding who's company's son you will go out with so our family's companies can come together" he said with excitement . Wow has he really hated Gajeel since day 1 ? My dad left the room and I dialed Gajeel. It rang 5 times and then he answered. "Hello?" Gajeel said

"Agh honey it's me " I said happily hearing his voice "O.. What's up Babe ? " He said with a chuckle. "Come and pick me up at 4 .. Am " I said not wanting to waste to much time on explaining before my dad came in. "4 am?!? Babe is there something wrong?" He asked worried . "Levy are you done yet?" My dad said knocking on the door . Shit. " Honey I love you .. Just be at my house at 4 park away from my house and wait outside my window and then ill be out" I said quickly " .. Alright ..I love you " Gajeel said as he finally gave in. I hanged up and ran to the door and let my dad in. "I took you long enough .. And remember tomorrow you'll be searching for a husband " he said determinedly "wait?!? A husband you said boyfriend ! No wonder you didn't like Gajeel! " I said pissed off . Wow I can't believe him all about work never about his only daughter .. Only family too. He looked at me in the eyes with anger, I gave him his phone and walked up to door showing that I wanted him out of my room. More like my life. He got out of my room. I spent the whole night up and getting ready before you knew it it was 4 . I saw Gajeels trucks light . It's go time. I got out through the window and jumped out with all my bags but it was only like a 11 foot jump. I threw my stuff in the back of Gajeel truck and got in. "Babe ? What's going on? He said very concerned "Gajeel.. We can't talk here.. Drive away from this house and run away.." I said looking at him in the eyes with tears in my eyes. "Run away?..Levy are you sure? We can think whatever is going on between you and your father? " He said pulling me into a hug . "I'm sure" I said letting go of him. We drove to Gajeel's houses and packed but I saw Gajeel go to his room and grab something . I didn't bother to ask probably some undies. After that we got back into his car and drove about another 3hrs till we stopped at this little cute cottage up on the mountains. "Where are we?" I asked admiring the forest. "My mothers house.. She past away years ago and left this house for me. She told me to bring myself my wife here .. Someone who lights up my world.someone who ill lever get bored off . Someone I can forever protect and love and that's you Levy .. Levy Mcgarden will you marry me? He told me getting down on 1 knee holding out a silver ring with a sky blue diamond on it. "Gajeel Redfox of course I would love to be Levy Redfox " I said with tears of joy going down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 months later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Gajeel are engaged and living in OUR house .. Oh I can't believe it. Today is the day I go to go get my dress and Gajeel is going off with his friends to go get his tuxedo. Me and Gajeel haven't started working yet we've kinda been living off my 400,000 but now its 325,000. We are trying to use little bits off it so it can all go to the wedding but me and Gajeel are suppose to get job interviews next week..KYA! Everything is going perfect so far me and Gajeels weeding and us getting jobs ! We are going back on track. I snapped out of my deep thoughts and served Gajeel breakfast . "Aren't you excited today for your wedding dress?" Gajeel said with a mouth full off food " agh Gajeel eat with your mouth closed and of course I am ! Lucy and the girls are gonna pick me up at 12 and we are going to go look at them, what about you ? Aren't you getting your suit tried on?' I asked as I served myself and sat on the table "yea natsu and the other idiots are coming over around 1 and we are taking the truck " he said happily . Me and Gajeel talked for about another 20 minutes. then I heard a knock on the door . Yes! The girls are here! I kissed Gajeel goodbye and went outside to see Lucy, Juvia, Erza, Wendy and Mirajane all waiting for me. Well isn't this gonna be an exciting day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh Minna! This is my first story ! And probably not my last .. How about 5 votes ? .. 3 comments? Well if you like it ! Thank you ! And until next time !

Reminder! I do not own fairy tail!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~