Its all for him

*Levy's POV*

"Any thing changed?" I asked the doctor as I looked down at my hands which where holding Gajeel's. "Not really but like I said before he can wake up any moment from now" the doctor says as he gives me check. 5,000?! Looks like I'm not gonna eat for like a month -.- . I give the nurse at front ALL my money and drive to the library. It was pretty quiet like always and then..he came ..dad? He gave my boss a card? Why would he do that? Should I talk to him? What if he goes after Gajeel? What if he tries to take me back. I looked out the window and saw him leave..hmm I wonder what was that about. I finished my shift and right when I was about to leave my boss calls me in and gives me an envelope saying that it was from someone special. Which we all know its from my dad...ugh ill read it later! Today is my fight against Cherria..time to kick ass xD.

* Time Skip The Fight *

A/N Soooo i don't know how explain fights... Lets just say Levy gets her ass kicked real bad...hospital statues.

**Gajeel's POV**

I slowly open eyes and just take a second to breath. Where am I? I just remember the ?bullet. I look down and my torso is patched up and there's flowers all over the room. I look to my left and the doctors didnt bother to cover the sheets to the other patient. Wow poor girl ..she looks beat up and there's like 7 doctors working on her. I just keep looking at the doctors performing surgery on the poor girl but the nurse comes to me and just explains the whole situation. "Alright how long have I've been asleep? Where's Levy?" I ask the doctor as she hands me a glass of water. "You've been asleep for about 6 months and Miss McGarden is...oh yes! Right next to you." She says as she points at the same girl I saw earlier. I quickly get up and try to walk to Levy but the nurse just pushes me down saying I need rest. Really! I've been sleeping for 6 months! Let me see my fiancé! I listen but all I do is watch the doctors open up my fiancé..

[aghh that must hurt] The doctors start talking to each other and take Levy out to another room. "Hey! Where are you taking her!" I whisper/yell at the doctor. "Are you family?" He asked as he stopped and the other continued. "Of course I'm her fiancée !" I tell him and he just stares and me. "Miss McGarden was beaten up and about the baby..." The doctor tells me waiting for my reaction...what baby?...Levy was pregnant ?

Levy is pregnate? How many months do you think?

What's the letter from her dad say?

Did you think levy was gonna win?

Ahhh sorry ! For short chapter and OH MY JELLY BEANS ! 650 views! I remeber when this story reached 30 and I was like running around in circles! Well thank you all so much and till next time!