Pantherlilys new fighter

**Gajeel's POV**

"But I just met you? What if your like a murder?" I told lily. "Really, Gajeel? You think I'm gonna be able to kill YOU?" He said laughing. "Here's my card and if you do we can train ?" He said as he gave a card. The card just had his name , number and address ..what a business. Well 2,500 if I win per fight ? That can surely get Levy the wedding she deserves. "You know why lily ill do it" I told him as he smiled "really?!! He said jumping up and down "Ill be your coach" he said with a grin "well of course ! But do you have it in you?" I said . "Oh just wait Redfox .. We will practice at the address on that card which is my house everyday at 2-6 ! " He said as he waved back and walked away. I called a cab and got home."Gajeel! Where on the earth where you?" Levy said as she hugged me."agh Levy you worry wayyyy to much about me " I said let her go. "So did you get your dress my lovely soon to be wife " I told as she blushed. Still to this day she still blushes when I tell her something lovey dovey ."of course but you won't get to see till the wedding day tehehe!" She said as she ran and sat on the couch, "how was the job interview?". How do I tell her, that cause we ran away people don't want to hire me? I don't levy to blame herself. ! I do have job! Don't I right? "It went great honey , 2-6 everyday" told her. It's not considered lying right? I do have a job. "That's a little but of ours for an engineer don't you think?" She asked . "Hey you don't want me home !" I told as I punched her arm playfully. "No I don't want you home" she said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<Next day>>>>>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Levy's POV**

I got out of bed around 6 and started cleaning around the house. Gajeel usually wakes up around 12..lazy butt. I finished cleaning the house and making breakfast around 8. I went outside to the mail box and got the mail. Huh..!!! The checks here already for the dress! I opened it excitedly ....20,000?.....that's 2 my limit! Oh no! What am I gonna do ! I run inside and hide inside WEDDING DAY JAR . The jar only has 15,000? Left what ! Oh yeah...food , electric, and the wedding of course .. Wow 400,000 goes by in 6 months. Well it looks like I'm not getting my dress. *sigh* I can't tell Gajeel ...that humiliating ! I start to cry..why am I crying ? Was this dress really worth it . I only need 5,000 more maybe if I can get a job! Agh but Gajeel wouldn't let me , he would ask why do I need 5,000 if he's the one providing.

**Gajeels POV**

I hear Levy crying and mumble ..what's going on? I get out off bed agh it's 8 shrimp must be crazy its so early. I get out of bed and change and fall back to bed ..AH levy is crying get out of bed Bacca! I get out if bed and look for levy "good morning babe , breakfast is ready " she said smiling. She was sitting on the table reading a book. "Where you crying ?" I asked her "yes..this book is soo sad..oh Juliet and Romeo " she said laughing "ah levy you woke me up for this" I got a plate and eat breakfast. Levy stayed in the kitchen and I walked to the living room. I saw a paper under the wedding cup savings. A wedding dress? 20,000?!? We only have 15,00..that's why she was crying ..I NEED to win these fights now.

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

Oh Gajeel got his game face on! Thanks for the votes and comments like always! You know the drill 5 votes 3 comments

**I do not own fairy tail **

Till next time minna!

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}