Betrayal

**Levy's POV**

Each breath I took got weaker. Well I'm gonna die from a asthma attack? Well I've cheated death already looks like Karma is coming. No. Im not gonna die. I started to crawl down the forest and to the road. Right when I thought I was done..I see a man with orange hair and chubby one...Droy & Jet! My former best friends..well only friends back when I lived with my father. "Jet!" I screamed with the remaining energy I had left."levy McGarden.." He said with an evil grin. Droy picked me up and the unexpected happend he threw me in a trunk!? I tried to squeeze out but then jet punched me and it all went black.

------------------------------------

**Jets POV**

"Yes we got her, alive , just a little bruised up , okay ,okay , bye" I heard droy tell the boss on the phone.427k to bring this brat back to her father.The money is basically mine & droys already ! But we still need to put her on a plane and send her to Japan to her father. With all that money I can buy more cars but droy is only in it to see levy again. He was so in love with her, so was I but since she rejected me for that iron-fag I've hated her. Haha the fun part is that mr.Mcgarden said we can use violence if she doesn't listen. Isn't this gonna be fun?

~time skip droy/jets house~

We arrive and droy picks levy up and throws her in the basement. About 2 hours later I guess levy wakes up cause I can hear her crying from all the up here. What an idiot. She had the money and the life and chose some homeless pig. Disgrace is all she brings.

------------------------------------

Gajeel's POV

Levy has been missing for 2 days and I'm all alone. I can't call the cops cause they're gonna take her away both ways. All I've been doing is visiting metallicas grave where I lost my daughter and wife. I stayed at the grave till the night hit. I decided to go drink and you people are probably wondering wtf! Your wide is missing and your getting drunk! Well I can't so a police report but Lucy and her friends can. Lucy is currently talking to the cops to be exact. I enter the bar and start with a couple beers which end up to shots to me meeting a girl named Cana. That's all I remember from last night. now in some ones house on they're couch."where am I?" I yelled being a little startled. 'Shhh calm down boy! You where a little to tipsy and I brought you here" the girl said as she put her hands up meaning no harm. "Cana, is the name" she said as she reached out for my hand. "Gajeel and thanks, ill be heading out..." I said as I got up. "You should stay!"

------------------------------------

**Levys POV**

2 days..2 days without food, water and the most important Gajeel. Jet has beat me ..3 times and droy doesn't even look at me. I can take some hits but from Jet? He was my bestfriend! The basement im in has no furniture only a pillow , blanket and my blood everywhere. The only thing that jet has improved in is fighting. It's pretty cold down here and the blanket is thin. Slavery.thats what this feels like. No food, barely shelter to even live, bearings randomly? And working. Yes they make me work by cleaning the house and making food. I've tried escaping 1 and that's when Jet through me against the wall and kicked me in the stomach till I puked out blood. Ouch my stomach till hurts even thinking about it. Well this is the life. All I can do is wait.

------------------------------------

I've concord the writers block! All cause @Raivelyn helping me!

Now for the questions

1] Gajeel and Cana.. Comments?

2]Jet beating Levy 😰?

3]Levys new life style ?

Bye minna! Thanks like always ! And don't forgot to vote if you want more chapters!