Rejections and Prices

**Levy's POV**

I boarded Lucy's limo which Virgo was driving and drove to a boutique.We talked the whole way over their until the car took a rough stop "WE ARE HEAR !" Virgo yelled as she opened the door and helped us out "punishment princess?" Virgo asked Lucy and Lucy just nodded with a sweat drop."Juvia is excited to see Levy-chan in her beautiful dress" juvia said in excitement. "I know right!" Wendy said as she opened the door and we all got in the boutique. "For Mcgarden " I told the lady at the desk "soon to be Redfox " Erza said as everyone laughed at her joke as I just stand there and turn red as a tomato. "Alright follow me Mcgarden and Evelyn will help you with fitting" she said as she pointed us to a room. When we walk in we saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hello I'm Levy McGarden and I'm looking for a wedding dress. My wedding is in 4 months from now" I said as all of us were being seated. "Okay so are these your bride maids ?" Evelyn saying looking at all of us "we better be " Lucy said with a dark auro surrounding her "ummmm of course Lucy , Juvia , Erza , Mirajane and Wendy will be my bride maids ... Umm ..! Lets go try on dresses! " I said looking at Evelyn with a lets go before I die face . As Evelyn took me out to the back I tried on so many weird funky dresses but 1 dress caught my eye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N i don't know how to describe dresses so the one she wears during the wedding challenge thingy]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of the dressing room to show the girls. "Oh my goodness Levy you look gorgeous !" Mirajane said as all the girls nodded. "Say yes to the dress? Evelyn said as all the girls waited for my answer. [A/N I was watching that while writing this XD]

"Yes!! Of course!" I said jumping up and down. "Alright we will send you the check to your home." Evelyn said as she scribbled something on her notebook. "Oh you look so gorgeous levy-chan!' Wendy said as all girls nodded . I went to the changing room and change out of my beautiful dress. I got out of the boutique thanking the girl at the front. "Where to now princess " I heard Virgo tell Lucy. lucy looked around for any ideas. "Juvia really doesn't care anywhere" Juvia said as she sat down and closed the cars door behind her. "Im thirsty lets go get some drinks" Mirajane said. "You thirsty hoe" Erza said laughing "Erza! There's a kid here! " Lucy said looking at Wendy "shhhh charla isn't here" erza said looking around as Wendy swear drop. This continued until we stopped somewhere to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Gajeel's POV**

The idiots got here and we entered Grays black car. '" So first what are we doing..?" Natsu said scratching his head with probably some lice in his empty head. "Our job interviews...remember ?" Grays said sounding annoyed.

"Ahhh can't we just live off free samples off Costco .." Natsu said. "So why are you all dressed up Gajeel .." Gray looking at me. I was wearing a suit in tie cause why not dress to succes? "Well it's a job interview .." I said looking at the boys they wear wearing the usual. "Ahhh just hurry up you baccas!" I said "alright where to?" Natsu said "to Bobs fix in go " I said laughing at its name. "What do you do there?' Gray said confused. It's where you repair your cars , now hurry up you baccas or I'm gonna be late! I said annoyed. "Alright .. Let go!" Natsu said as gray started the car

~~~20 minutes later~~~

I got out of car and got Interviewed. Everything seem to be going well until Jim aka the man interviewing me started bashing me out "you really think I'm gonna let you piece crap work here!" He said getting out of his seat. "Sir, are you alright?" I said not trying to piss him off cause I really do need this job. "I know who you are! Your Gajeel you stole Mcgarden's daughter! " He said . "No sir you got it all wrong! Me and levy are in love!" I said trying to please him. "Yea right she'll leave your ass any day and get out off my office!" He said as he opened the door . I left and I saw natsu and gray waiting . Natsu did thumbs up and I just looked at him a nodded a no. After that I walked around in the streets. Then I saw this guy take this little girl..! He's stealing her! "Hey you! Let go off her!" I said running towards them. The little girl had tears in her eyes. "Mind your own business!" He said as he ran with the little girl. I chased them into a ally . He let go off the little girl and she went running behind me. "Stay back !" I yelled as the guy tried to hit me. I dogged his hit. He tried to punch me but I graved his hand and threw him to the wall. He was out. "MY BABY! " A young woman said running towards me. "Thank you thank you! You saved my daughter!" The woman said as she reunited with her daughter. "Is there anyway we can repay you?" She said as she took out money out of her purse. "No it's alright " I said rejecting the money but in the end she gave me $400, enough for the water and electric bill for 2 months . As I walked out of the ally this musclier man came up to me. " What you did was amazing! My name is PantherLily but just call me Lily..yea I know my parents thoughts I was a girl .." He said "oh I'm Gajeel and thanks .." I said , well this is awkward. "How would you like to be a street fighter? You get payed 2,500 if you win and 950 if you lose, but I think with those moves you won't" he said trying to convince me. "I don't know.. But I could use the money..."

Haha cliff hanger will Gajeel take the job! I finally updated ! You people are to kind ! Lets just keep the same goal 3 comments 5 likes. Till next time ! I do not own fairy tail