Hmm sure..

**Levy's POV**

That not really Gajeels car..is it? "Wait he's an engineer ! He probably had to go and fix someone's car" Wendy said trying to get me. Not to worry. "Hmm sure " I said trying to think straight. "Levy-chan come on its Gajeel he loves you and Wendy's right he's an engineer after all" she said as she dragged me into to the boutique. "Levy's 5 brides maid " I told the women in the front.She escorted us to a room and 2 girls came in. "Hello I'm Moira I shall be helping the brides maid needs" she said as she shook all our hands. "And I'm tarnpreet and ill get the bride's ideal plan for the dresses" she said as she took a seat next to me."what's the color of the wedding?" She said as she started to scribble on her notepad. "The color is turquoise..." I said trying to get Gajeel out of my mind. "Alright do you want the dresses short or long?" Tarnpreet said as she showed me a book filled with dresses. "We hmm..knee length" I said as I looked through the book. After about 5 dresses tried on ..they all agreed that they liked ..finaly ..-.-. The dress was knee length like I wanted it , turquoise.

[A/N I'm bad at describing ..so let you imagination run wild for the brides maids dress!]

**Gajeel's POV**

PantherLily took me to his backyard which had a mini Gym. It wasn't anything special but it was pretty nice. We lighted weights and

[did manly stuff 😂 I don't know..]

After that me and PantherLily started to spar. "Your giving away your moves" he said as he dogged my kicks. "Do the unexpected at the unexpected time"he said as he punched me square in the jaw. "Hey lily I didn't know you had it in you..but this is just round one.." I said as I grab his hand and with my other ban started punching him. This went on for about 10 seconds before he grabbed me in a arm lock. Strong..but I'm stronger. We sparred for about 2 hours..wow. It was already 5:40. I told PantherLily that I had to go home and he just told me tommorow same time.I got home around 6 and jump plopped on my bed .. Aghhh I'm exhausted. I took a nap and was awoken by Levy opening the front door. I heard her foot steps getting closer to the room. "Hey babe how was work?" she said as she kissed my cheek "I'm tired and exhausted" I said as Levy layed on the bed with me. "Well it's your first day ! And by any chance do you fix cars AT people's house? cause when Me and the girls went to go get their dresses. I thought I saw your car" she said as she looked at confused. Crap..she's on to me... "Yeah today I had to fix a guys truck, he forgot to put water in it" I said as I was trying not to worry her. "Well I'm gonna let you get your sleep " she said as she got out of our room. "thx babe" I said as she closer the door.

**Levy's POV**

Is it me or does Gajeel have ...bruises.. Is he cheating on me.. Of course not Levy! I walked outside and thought about it ..no ..I trust Gajeel. I walked towards his truck to put it in the garage. What the- what is this? There was a card ..Who is this ! Lily? She gave him her number! ..those this mean Gajeel is cheating. I caught myself crying but this can't be true .. Levy! There's evidence right in front of you! I heard the voice in my head tell me. No Levy you love Gajeel but does he love you?

------------------------------------

Ah you guys are wonderful! So much Thanks for reading my story! comment and vote! Please and thank you ! & tarnpreet is a friends of mine check her out on wattpad if you like 5sos @5sosrejects! Help her reach 1,000 views on suicide! You won't regret reading it trust me! Till next time minna!

** I do not own fairy tail **

------------------------------------