Wrong place at the wrong time

**Levy's POV**

Have you ever ran so fast that you can literally feel your heart beating out of your chest? Well that pain is not pleasant. After I was done running I ended up in the streets where there was a lot of bars. After deciding which bar I would come out aloe I picked one called Cana's Barrel.I entered without hesitation and it was deserted. It was probably closed..maybe there someone in the back? I asked myself as I walked to the back. Instead of seeing some bars tender I saw Gajeel with another girl. I started to cry like if it was some type of reflex. I tapped on Gajeels shoulder preparing myself what could possibly go down.

[normal levy, bold Gajeel, italic Cana]

"Gajeel......."

"Levy I can explain!"

"You know each other!"

"Yes i am his fiancé and who are you?"

"Cana, and Gajeel never mentioned you I thought he was-"

"Cana just shut up! You've

caused enough trouble!"

"She's caused trouble? Hypocrite"

"Levy you know I love you "

"I've been missing for god who knows how long and this is what you do?

"

"Levy I can explain I-"

"I can explain one thing..I hate you Gajeel Reddfox "

{A/N back to normal}

As levy just turned and walked away with tears flowing faster than the mission river. As she walked down who knows what ally she heard a voice she never wanted to here again. "Levy McGarden you thought you could escape me? " Jet said as he came our of the shadows. "Leave me alone jet!" I yelled back thinking I can scare him off with words. ''The deal to take you back to Japan has changed now its dead or alive" jet said as he pulled out a hand gun. "Night princess"

BAMM

end of chappy

It's been a while & kinda short yet rips out your heart.

Questions !

1} Levy said she hated Gajeel 😢

2}gana has been murdered ! Did you like gana? Or nahhh?

3} so levy just got shot 😱? Comments?

Remeber to vote if you enjoy my story !Bye-bye till next time!