Ill fight for you

*Levys POV*

I thought death would answer all the questions I ever had but it didnt. So this is how im gonna die, in the middle of an ally while my fiancé that I will never marry cheats on me. Thanks satan. Jet had the descents to only shot me once but it hit me in the chest. Jet just stand there out if shock of what he just did. As my breath began to slow down and my dress turned red I heard his voice again. "Levy where are you?" I heard Gajeels voice from a distance. "If you yell ill shot ill your head" jet said as he pointed the gun at me. What do I have to lose? "Gajeel! Over here!" I yelled as I closed my eyes and waited for my brains to be splattered everywhere....but he was to slow. Out of the shadows Gajeel came and attacked jet. Gajeel may have been a fighter but jet had a gun. After about what felt like forever of jet and Gajeel playing tug of war with the gun 3 gun shots where heard, and someone fell and the other one ran. "Levy...? Is that you" I heard Gajeels voice as it cracked. I crawled towards his wounded body and just cried into his chest. "We are gonna die aren't we?" I asked him with already knowing the answer. "No where not..." He said but I am tell he already new. As we laid there looking at the stars waiting for death to take us. "Looks like we will never marry..," I said as I coughed out blood. "Yes we will" Gajeel said as he took out a ring from his pocket and slid it on to my finger.he began to say his vows. "I Gajeel Redfox, take you Levy Mcgarden be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love.." But Gajeel never finished his vows and our love story has ended.. So I thought.

----------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry!! I have no updated in like 5 everrrrr it's cause my old iPod broke and now I got a phone 😅 well thank you all who have patiently waited for me and most of all thank you for 6k!!!! I can't believe I made it to 6k! Well have a good day/ good night ! ✌️see you soon! I promise soon 😂 not next year