Without you..

**No ones POV**
It's been 6 months, Gajeels and Levys weeding has been canceled. Levy has 2 jobs, she works her buttoff everyday to keep Gajeel in that hospital. Levy work from 5am-2pm and at 4 she goes to go practice with lily ..She's a wrestler. She's had a couple,fights 8 wins she practice with lily till 9 an then visits Gajeel. She's may tainted this life style but she still feel broken without Gajeel.

[A/N remember Levy has been feeling sick? Well she is but she denies the pain]

*Levy's POV*
Im currently in the library putting books away. I pulled a book and saw ..ROGUE? He's talking to that one girl Frosch. He looks mad. "You did what?!?" He yelled/whispered. "Im sorry Rogue it's just we can't allow someone who beat you alive!" She's says as she grabs both of his hands. "We can go to Jail for this! We'll you can! I didn't take part in this!" He says as he stops away. She's..the one..who! Frosch notices me looking at her. "Hey you!" She charges for me and I run to the phone ready to call 911. When I reach the phone I feel her pulling my hair and dragging me. She lets go and tries to get on top of me but I get up and run back to the phone. I feel her grab my hand but I quickly turn it and put in hand lock.Lucy walks in with our lunch and quickly grabs the phone and calls 911.
Frosch keeps trying to escape but she's not getting out of my arm lock. They take Frosch in and tell me that she'll go to court whenever Gajeel wakes up cause he's the only witness of the crime. My boss excuses me for the day. I go to Lilys house and practice for about 3 hours. "Your next fight is Tomorow against a girl named Cherria she's known for slamming people..so try to avoid that" lily tells me as I packed my stuff ready to go.

I've updated 3 times today 😱
Short chappy but just a little updated to show how levy is doing and hollllly cowwwwww right now my wattpad says 499..1 more view..I remember when I barely got 50 views xD you people are tooooo kind.

#1 fan of Levys new life style without Gajeel?
#2 Levys fight next chapter any prediction on who's gonna win?
#3 Do you think Gajeel is gonna wake up any time soon?

**do not own fairy tail**

Till next time minna!