Your a what!

**Gajeel's POV**

"Sup Gajeel" answered Coco [not edolas coco] "he-" my sentence was caught off by Levy attacking coco.

"OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU COULD CHEAT ON ME!" Levy said as she clawed Coco. PantherLily comes in. "Coco!" He says as he tries to separate them. "Don't worry ill take her down!" She said as she flipped levy and now she was on top. "Oh no you don't!" And Levy just punched her and knocked her out. "Take that Lily" she says as she gets up."um..Im lily ..'' PantherLily says as he picks up coco and puts her on the couch. "The girl you just demolished is my niece..Coco" he said with a chuckle. "OH My..Im soo sorry" levy said as she looked worried. "So you would kill the girl i cheated on with you" I told levy. "Uh ..well nice meeting you Lily the engineer.." She says as she start walking out the door. Oh crap. "Wait I'm not an engineer Im a coach..for fighters"Lily said "you a..fighter Gajeel? And you didn't tell me? I thought we tell each other everything?" She says as her mood changes to gloomy. "I didn't want to disopoint you .." I told her as she walked up to me and hugged me. "You would never disopoint me..never and you should never be afraid to tell me anything" she said as she pecked my nose. "Well isn't that beutiful😭'' lily said as he ruined the moment -.- . "Soo levy you took her down pretty quick .. Are you interested in fighting" lily said as he took out his card . "Nuh uh Lily I don't want to see my beutiful wife all beat up" I say as I take the card. "Ill think about it" she says as she takes te card back. "Gajeel your first fight is tommorow" at 8pm against Rogue also known as the Shadow Dragon ..So I advice you to stay and practice" he says as he look at me and Levy. I look at levy to see if she agrees and she just smiles and nods.

---Manly stuff being done for about 5 hours--- levy just walked around and healed coco---

" Okay your done" lily says as he throws a water bottle at me

"Thank and ill see you tommorow at 7:30 at the Fairy Tail Ring" I say as I walk out of his back yard into the front. Levy was waiting for me in the car. We said our goodbyes. The car ride was pretty quite

-- bold-Gajeel --

--normal Levy --

How long where you plainsong on hiding this from me?

In till I had enough to pay for your dress

Wha-what

Levy you don't have to Lie..I raise money for that's dress you want and you'll get married in it

I can work too you don't have to a fighter

No im the Man ill do what it takes to take care of my family

But Gajeel..I don't want to see you all beat up ..

Im doing it for us

Alright ..

[goes quite for a while]

You took down coco pretty fast

And I will towards any other girl who tries too

She was just an innocent girl

So am I ..but people can change

Are you thinking about wrestling ?

Hmm never hurts to know self defense

Well you don't need it ill always protect you

*we reached home and I passed out off exhaustion*

------------------------------------

Sorry for short chapter 😔 BUT OH MY MAVIS 300? Am I seeing stuff? You people are AMA-ZAYN ! Oh my ..let see how long till I reach 400..wow.

ill probably update later this day!

*questions that you guys can answer for guesses*

Do you think levy would wrestle?

How many rounds is Gajeel gonna go with Rogue?

Will Gajeel win?

Till next time minna!