Chapter 19

I woke up to an "aww" and the smell of delicious food in the making. Click. The sound of a camera went off and I shot my eyes open.

"Good morning, beautiful." Namjoon says, showing me his phone screen which was me sleeping as his new background, "You like?"

I reach out to snatch his phone angrily, "No! Delete it!"

"Is that any way to act as a guest?" Seokjin asks, walking out of the kitchen with a plate full of food, "Breakfast's ready."

"FINALLY!" Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook said in unison.

Namjoon grabs my hand and pulls me up.

"Sleep good?" He whispers.

I nod and set my head on his shoulder, yawning.

"Why didn't we sleep on your bed?" I ask.

"Um... it was... occupied." He says back.

My innocent nature kept me from catching his drift. I stared at him blankly and he laughed at my pureness.

"Oh my..." he messed up my hair, "you're too cute."

"Enough flirting you two." Yoongi says as he walks in.

"I think you did too much flirting." Namjoon teased.

Yoongi gave him the death stare as he sat down.

"Sun Mei! You wanna join us?" Seokjin asked as she stealthily crept to the door and froze. Her and Yoongi's face turned a bright red and I finally understood what Namjoon was talking about.

"OOOOOOHH!" I blurted out; Namjoon turned to me, smiled, and put his arm over my shoulders, hugging me.

"I have to go home, sorry." Sun Mei replied to Seokjin's question. She speed-walked out of the dorm, leaving everyone to tease poor, poor Yoongi.

"Did you guys really?!" Taehyung asked, switches his focus to Jungkook, wiggled his eyebrows, and sent them both laughing and rolling on the floor.

Finally, they had enough of bugging him and started questioning Namjoon and my date. To which he constantly responded, "No comment."

I love his professionalism. Was it really a date though? I guess in a way. It was for me... oh shit. I haven't gone to my team yet.

I tugged on Namjoon's shirt until I got his attention, "I need to go to my team; my photo shoot is in two days."

"I understand..." he took my hand and got up, "We have to go."

"Bye!" They all said as they bowed and we left.

"You don't have to come." I said as he got into the car and started it.

"And miss time with my girlfriend? I think not!"

I stared at him, "G... girlfriend?"

"Yes, my pure, innocent angel." He said as he started driving.

"You don't know where my place is!" I giggled.

"Riiiiight... look it up, please? For me, babe."

"Sure thing, cocoa puff."

I asked my boss and he sent me the address.

"Alrighty then." I say in an Ace Ventura tone.

We drove to the place my company rented and Namjoon walked me to the door. I knocked and waited for a response. One of the photographers, Scarlette, came to the door.

"Y/N! We've been waiting! Your room is on the top floor, last door on your left!" She exclaimed as I walked in.

"Y/N," Namjoon started, gaining my attention, "can I stay the night? I don't wanna go back to the boy-"

"Of course, but you never wanna go home, huh? We can watch a movie tonight!" I interrupted him.

I grabbed his hand, quickly thanked Scarlette, and practically dragged Namjoon to my room. I opened the door and turned on Netflix as I pulled him onto the bed with me. I handed him the remote to choose something as I laid my head on his chest. I felt him change his hand positioning to one around my waist and the other playing with my hair.