Chapter 33

Yoongi took me to a car and carefully placed me in the backseat. I began drifting off when I heard the door opening again. I looked up and saw Yoongi placing Namjoon in the backseat next to me. I quickly scooted to him and leaned against him. I fell asleep cuddled next to him.

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

I looked back and saw Y/N curled up against Namjoon. He moved his arm up and let her fall against his chest. I chuckled and turned the radio on to break the silence.

We arrived home and I looked back to see Namjoon and Y/N having a make out session. I cleared my throat and they stopped to look at me. I waved my hand in front of my mouth to signify that there was a single string of saliva connecting their mouths together. Namjoon quickly broke it and I chuckled before turning off the engine.

"Alright love birds. Get a room." I said as I stepped out. Namjoon dashed ahead of me, dragging Y/N, towards our room. I suddenly had an idea and pulled my phone out to call someone.

"Hey, Sun Mei... Mind if I stay over tonight?"

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

I pulled Y/N into my room and gently pressed her against my bed. She put her hands against my chest.

"Namjoon, I don't want to do it yet..." she whispered, turning her head away. I pulled back when my ears caught her words.

"No! No, no, not that!" I choked out, embarrassed she thought I was doing that.

Y/N sighed in relief and I regained my posture. I resumed leaning into her and giving her a soft kiss before laying in the bed next to her. She curled up under my arm and rested her head against my chest. I watched her fall asleep before letting myself drift off.

~Y/N's P.O.V.~

I woke up and Namjoon was still asleep. I carefully got up and snuck out to the kitchen to eat. As I was creeping in, I saw Jungkook hunched over the bar, head down and shoulders drooping. I slowly walked to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Are you okay, Kookie?" I asked, grabbing one of his hands and squeezing lightly.

"Yeah... I just... I don't know.. it's complicated."

I nodded and pulled up a stool, placing myself on it while grabbing his other hand.

"Well, I have time." I said; Jungkook turned to me and smiled.

"It's just... there's this girl I like and I don't know what to do about it...." he started, "I don't know if she likes me back and I'm scared to talk to her about it..."

"Well, who is this lucky gal?" I asked, nudging his shoulder. He chuckled before meeting my gaze.

"It's that photographer of yours... Scarlette... When you disappeared we kinda got close and then I started feeling nervous around her and trying to look my best when I knew we were gonna see her..."

I smiled and hugged him lightly.

"I can ask for you, if you want." I whispered before standing and looking for something to eat.

Jungkook turned to me and shot up.

"Really?!"

"Of course! Anything for my bunny!" I responded, still rummaging around for food.

Jungkook came from behind me and opened the refrigerator door, revealing stored food. I gasped in delight and he smiled.

"I can heat something up for you if you want." He offered, to which I nodded quickly at.

"Okay, choose something so I can work my magic."

I chuckled before grabbing a quick meal. I handed it to him and sat down, waiting for his ridiculous show. Jungkook held the tubber ware then he suddenly started rubbing the container against his chest. I dropped my head onto the table.

What did I expect from him? We are talking about Jungkook here...

I looked up and saw him bending over backwards to open the microwave and place the now-open container inside. I giggled as he straightened and put in the time.

"Alright, we have one minute to get ready. Now stand up and do the Yes Dance!" He shouted and I immediately blushed at his comment.

He began jumping up and actually doing the Yes Dance before dropping to the floor after yelling "Shablam!" He got up and quoted the dance again.

"Fake Shablam!" He paused with one foot in the air and a hand waving above him. "Bitch, Shablam!" Jungkook said falling into the floor again. He was about to "Shablam" again when the microwave beeped, saying that the food was done.

"Oh, poo..." he said, composing himself and opening the microwave. Jungkook handed me the food and sat next to me. We ate together and joked about American and Korean things.

Once I finished, I left and joined Namjoon in slumber.