Chapter 38

~Namjoon's P.O.V.~

After our meeting with Bang PD, we were excused to go home. The morale of our exit was as if we all turned into Yoongi. Our feet were dragging and we all just wanted to sleep. How did I know?

"Namjoon-hyung! I wanna go to sleep!" Jungkook yelled.

"Me too!" Taehyung joined in.

I groaned and slammed my head against the steering wheel as we were caught in a traffic jam. I felt Seokjin's assuring hand rub my back; I turned my head against the wheel to look at him. He flashed me a reassuring smile before turning to whack the complaining maknaes on their heads with a water bottle.

"Ow! Hyung, what was that for?!" Jimin complained.

"Shush!" Yoongi whisper shouted before taking his hat off and shoving it onto Jimin's head. Jimin quickly got quiet and traffic began to move again.

We got home and all of us immediately rushed to the couch and such before collapsing onto the floor or cushioned seats. I laid on the floor and waited to hear for when Y/N got home.

After a while, I heard the front lock click, signifying Y/N had made her return. I listened to her walk into the living room and try to start a conversation.

"Hey guys." She said.

We all looked at her and forced out a response, "Hey."

"Wow. What happened?" She pressed. I sighed before pulling myself up and led her to my bed. I let out another sigh before sharing the news.

"We've been retired." I said in a hushed voice, avoiding her eyes.

"Hmm? I didn't hear you, Joonie."

Another sigh, "We've been retired." I said louder and clearer. I finally caught her eyes after staring at the ground for a while. I watched her brows furrow and her face contort in worries. Y/N shot up from her seat on the bed and hugged my waist.

"Namjoon... Are you guys okay?" She whispered. I began playing with her hair as I answered.

"I know we all feel a little down about not being in the music business anymore, but I also know we all feel relieved a bit from the pressure, now we can be normal people."

"I thought you didn't like being normal." Y/N teased. I laughed lightly before moving to lay on the bed.

"Yeah, but in this case, I want some privileges normal, everyday people have."

Y/N joined me on the bed and snuggled up against my side, "Care to elaborate?"

"You know... Like, being able to walk outside without the risk of being snapped into a picture. Or being in a relationship without worrying about fans threatening my beautiful, amazing fiancé. Just simple things I wish I could have again."

"Okay... I understand... Now, how is Yoongi going to tell his girlfriend?"

I tensed up at the thought of Sun Mei finding out Agust D won't be making anymore albums anytime soon.

"Yeah..." I said as I looked at Y/N, "Maybe we won't tell her for the time being." We both started laughing before Y/N asked two more questions.

"Hey... umm. Two questions: One, where are you guys gonna live now? And two, we never planned a wedding date. So when's the wedding, I.Q. 148?"

I chuckled at the new nickname, "Well, I was thinking some time near Christmas.."

Her eyes lit up as I said that, "Oh yeah? Why?"

"More presents." I simply stated. Y/N giggled and slapped my arm, "What did you have in mind?" I asked her, grabbing the edge of a pillow to throw at her later.

"I was thinking... Maybe, like, January 1st. New Years?" She said.

"Oh yeah? Why?" I mocked her. She smiled before looking me dead in the eyes.

"Cause then I'll know I've survived one more year with your clumsy ass."

I took my pillow and hit Y/N on her forearm, quickly starting a pillow fight. Y/N whacked me on my head and I went to swing when the door opened.

"Can you two possibly be any louder?" An irritated Jin said. I sheepishly smiled at him and he walked away. I looked at Y/N before smirking.

"Joon. Don't you dare." I crawled towards her and she quickly stood up and backed away. I walked closer to her and swiftly swung her over my shoulder.

"No! Please!" Y/N said in between laughs while beating my back, "I have family!"

I dropped her on my bed before pinning her down and tickling the shit out of her. Y/N was desperately trying to make me stop but I just smiled at her before tickling harder.

"Stop! Namjoon, stop!" Y/N laughed. I leaned into her neck and began blowing raspberries which resulted in more laughs and more resistance. Her arms escaped my hold and she pushed me off before dashing out of the room and hiding behind Taehyung. He raised his arms up as if he was being held at gunpoint when I ran into the room.

"Woah, easy there partner." Taehyung said before trying to move, only to have Y/N follow behind him. I flicked my head to the side, telling him to move. He obeyed and I shot towards Y/N. I successfully grabbed her and lifted her into the air and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

We began our journey back to my room only to be stopped by Yoongi. I let Y/N down from my grip and gave Yoongi a questioning look.

"I, umm... Sun Mei's in there...." he whispered and I quickly took action, lifting Y/N back up and walking to the back porch.

"Last time I saw this porch was when you and Jimin got thrown out by Jin for running around!" Y/N said before slapping my arm and laughing.

"Yah! Be quiet!" I chuckled and held her close before sitting down and placing her in my lap. I looked up at her and pecked her lips.

"So... is New Years good?" She suddenly asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, it meets my preferences as well as yours."

She pulled me into a kiss and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Her hands firmly grasped my hair and I had almost completely forgot about earlier today.

Almost.

"Hey, you two! We still need to figure out where we're gonna move!" Jin said, peeking out from inside the living room.

I sighed and Y/N and I walked back inside and seated ourselves on the ground next to each other. Faint yelling could be heard in the direction of mine and Yoongi's room. I rested my head on Y/N's shoulder and she played with my hair.

"Okay. So I've been looking already and I've found a couple jobs and apartments that are pretty good." Seokjin said. I nodded and closed my eyes while looping my arms around Y/N's waist.

"Okay.. so they're well paying jobs, and the houses are within our pay..." Jin said before sighing.

"What's wrong Jin-hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"They're... in... In Iceland..."