Chapter 45

"N-Namjoon! The reception!" I pleaded as he continued to drag me closer to my doom.

"Fuck it." He simply replied.

I attempted to dig my heels into the ground, "I want to see Alexis. And my father. Please?"

This finally got him to stop. He knew how important my family and friends were to me, "Fine. We'll go back. But make it quick!"

I giggled as I took off my shoes and let my bare feet push against the grass as I skipped back to the people waiting on us. I tossed my shoes at Namjoon and he quickly caught them before trailing behind me.

"Y/N!" Alexis said excitedly when she came into view.

"Alexis!" I shouted as we hugged.

"I got you a present!" She hopped around and I clapped in delight. She handed me a shopping bag and I pulled out a box of Cheeze Its.

"OMG. Just like in 8th grade!" I exclaimed and she nodded enthusiastically.

"Yup! Those were simpler times." Alexis answered before her fiancé pulled her away from me to dance.

I carried my gift in my arms as I walked closer to my father. He turned to look at me and I smiled before hugging him tightly.

"Dad!"

"Hey, monster." He replied and I saw him hold out a cage, "I brought you a gift."

"Well I sure hope you did. It's my wedding, after all!" I smugly said and he chuckled.

A meow came from the cage and I crouched down to the best of my abilities only to be met with a pair of gold eyes surrounded by darkness. I meowed in reply and it quickly answered me.

I smiled before saying, "Grimm?" I was met with another meow and I quickly unlocked the cage and held the black cat in my arms.

"I love you." I whispered as I kissed his head and stood up to my father.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Darn thing wouldn't stop meowing for his mom." My father chuckled and I joined in.

Taehyung magically popped up by my side and leaned over my shoulder, "Can I steal your cat?"

I chuckled before giving the black feline to the eager male, "Play nice." I then walked to Chloe and handed her my precious box of Cheeze Its, "Drop this off at—"

"Let's gooooo!" Namjoon whined and I smiled as I turned to him.

"— the house tomorrow." I finished, "Okay. I think I'm good."

"Perfect." He smirked and pulled me away once more.

~Chloe's P.O.V.~

I watched as Y/N was pulled away for a second time by her eager lover and sighed, "She's in for a long night."

"Yeah, she is. And I have no home to return to..." a sad Taehyung said, sitting on the grass and messing around with a loud purring cat.

I sat next to him as carefully as I could, trying to keep my dress from showing anything bad.

"I'm sure they won't be that long."

"Oh yeah. They will. She's gonna be incapable of walking for a week." He chuckled and I laughed along.

"I hope she's aware of his intentions." I pondered.

"She's oblivious if she isn't. Namjoon's been hinting at it for a while now. I think he's getting impatient and—"