Chapter 40

"Namjoon!" I yelled, dragging my suitcases out the door.

"I'm coming!" He yelled back.

I suddenly felt my luggage leave my hands and looked to see Hoseok picking up my stuff.

"Hobi, you don't have to-"

"Yes I do! I don't want you to stress yourself. Physically or mentally." Hoseok said as Namjoon came out with his bags.

"I'm ready." Namjoon panted.

We quickly sat in the car and started our journey to the airport. Along the way, Jin played music while Taehyung and Jungkook sang along to all of the songs.

All. Of. Them.

"Babe, you good?" Namjoon asked from beside me.

"Umm. Yeah. I'm okay." I shook my head to shake my thoughts out and looked at Namjoon.

"You sure? Wanna sit on me?" Namjoon asked again, pulling me onto his lap. I reluctantly sat on him for the rest of the drive, accidentally falling asleep on top of him.

"Babe, hey, wake up." I heard Namjoon's voice say.

I groaned and opened my eyes to see myself curled up on Namjoon's legs underneath his now-warm jacket. I pulled the jacket closer to my body as we got out of the car and began our trek to the airplane.

"Hey, babe, how many kids do you want?" Namjoon asked as we began boarding.

"2, why?"

"Can we have three?"

"Yeah, if you wanna deal with me being fat three times. Unless you wanna adopt, like I want to."

"You wouldn't be fat. How many adoptions?" Namjoon asked.

"Well, one. Just one."

Namjoon grabbed my waist and sat me down next to him as we got on the plane, "Sounds perfect."

I rested my head against his shoulder and quickly fell asleep again. I felt Namjoon rest himself against the window and fall asleep too.

•10 Hours Later•

"We have now reached Iceland. For your safety and comfort, remain seated until the Captain has turned off the "Fasten Seatbelt" sign. This will mean we have parked at a gate and you can freely move around. At this time, you can use your cell phones or other devices.

"Please check around your surroundings to search for any personal belongings, and please use caution with the overhead bins as baggage may have shifted during the flight.

"On behalf of International Airlines and the entire crew, thank you for joining us on this trip and have a wonderful evening."

I woke up to the droning voice of the lady speaking as we landed. I looked up at Namjoon's smiling face and booped his nose.

"Ah, too cute." Namjoon said before sitting up.

Seokjin quickly stood up as the plane parked, "Alright, were gonna stop by the house, drop off our stuff and go on a quick walk to get used to our new home!"

I held onto Namjoon's bicep as we left the plane. Once we got to the baggage claim, I let go of his arm to grab my bags. I watched the bags go by and made sure that the boys didn't miss any of their luggage.

"We all good?" Namjoon asked and the boys and I all nodded in affirmation, "Alright then. Let's walk to our new home!"

I quickly caught up to Namjoon's long strides and clung onto him as we walked to our destination. Once we neared the new home, all of my breath left my body.