Chapter 22

After playing on my phone for half a hour, my stomach signaled for me to make something. Throwing on some comfy clothes, I walk down to the first floor and raid the pantry. I came upon a box of brownie mix and jumped in delight. I quickly made the batter, poured it into a pan, and threw it in the pre-heated oven. I was setting the timer when I got a long-waited message.

Only For You ❤️:
On 2nd thought, can u come?
Eat or bring food. You'll be here a while, if not all night.

Personal Assistant 😉:
Okey dokey!
Making brownies rn

Only For You ❤️:
Really?!
Bring left over batter 4 me!
Plz?

Personal Assistant 😉:
Yes, Joonie.

Only For You ❤️:
Thank you!
Love ya!

Personal Assistant 😉:
Love you too!

I set my phone down and realize I've licked my mixing spoon spotless.

"Whatcha cooking?"

Scarlette skipped into the kitchen and peeked in the oven, "OOH! Brownies!"

"No! They're.. for the.. boys..." I attempt to stop her.

"Oh really?"

She pulled them out to indicate they were done and handed them to me, "Put powdered sugar on them. It'll make them a million times better!"

I take the tray and place it into a bag with the leftover mix, "I would, but I think the boys are already hyper enough..."

She looks at me confused, but I change the topic.

"Hey, can you drop me off somewhere?" I ask, shy.

"Sure. Where to?"

I direct her to a corner near their dorm and tell here to pull over.

"Here's good." I say as I grab my bag of brownies.

"Okay! Remember, the shoot is after tomorrow," Scarlette reminds me as she pulls over, "Bye, Y/N!"

"Bye, Scarlette! See you soon!"

I watch her drive off then start walking to the dorm. As I reach the door, I hear an incredible amount of yelling. I hesitantly knock and almost immediately Yoongi is opening the door and pulling me inside.

"Y/N, I'm so glad you—" he's cut short by Seokjin screaming, "Tae! Stop stripping! And get off the damn table!"

Yoongi runs to assist Jin and I follow. The sight I encounter makes me want to run away. Taehyung was ripping his clothes away while Jimin was throwing money at him. Hoseok was caught in the headlock of Jungkook, the youngest unknowingly using his inhuman strength and poor Hobi was almost suffocating; Namjoon was using all of his might to pry the two apart. The stress on the hyungs got to me. It was too much. I snapped.

"What in the world do you think you're doing?!" I scream at the top of my lungs, the bag of food falling out of my hand. Everyone froze and looked in my direction. Hoseok falls out of Jungkook's grasp and Namjoon trips over his own feet when he heard me.

That's when I realized I've never yelled at or around these boys. I knew it was wrong, yelling at drunken maknaes, but it felt so good. Letting out bottled-up emotions.

"Can't you see you're hurting those who love you?! Can't you just be a little more responsible and think how your choices affect those around you?! Why can't you—" pain encircles my spine, cutting me off and sending me to the floor. In the blink of an eye, the pain spreads to my head, making me scream and whimper in distress. I pressed my fists against the sides of my head, trying to diminish the massive pain. Eventually, it got so bad that even screaming couldn't describe how much it hurt. My brain decided now would be a prime time to black out. I blinked a few times to watch both drunk and sober boys surrounding me. The last thing I remember is Namjoon scooping me up in his arms, then blackness.