Chapter 41

A white ball ran towards Namjoon and I and jumped up to meet my fiancé's embrace.

"I wish you'd hold me like that." I joked.

"Babe, shush! I haven't seen this little guy in ages!"

I watched Namjoon behave like a military man being reunited with his dog and walked to Taehyung holding several leashes.

"Yah! Yeontan! Stop!" Taehyung yelled.

"Five dogs? Wow, that must be a handful." I said, bending down to pet Holly.

"Technically, it's two." Tae said, holding up his hands, both containing leashes.

I giggled at his remark and watched Mickey pull himself into my lap, "Aw, what a cute little guy!"

"Yeah, now I gotta grab Rapmon, go home, and look after a cat and two sugar gliders. Fun."

I looked back at Namjoon holding his dog as if it was a baby, "Wow, do we even need actual children? He already has a kid with a rare hair disorder." (Cue Johnny Test theme song)

"Y/N! I can hear you!" Namjoon said, grabbed the box, and ran up to us with a dash of white following his every step.

"Tae, you have a cat, right?" I asked as we began our walk home.

"Yeah, Kkanji. Why?" He asked as pulling Soonshim back from dragging him to a mailbox.

"Can I steal Kkanji?" I asked innocently.

"What?" Taehyung's head whipped to face me.

"I miss my cats back home..." I whispered as I shoved my hands into my pockets.

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"It's okay; it isn't your fault." I sighed as Tae handed me a leash.

"Wanna walk Yeontan?" He gave me a small smile.

I nodded and grabbed the leash.

"What were their names?" Taehyung said, trying to continue a conversation.

"Grimm and Trubel. Like from the T.V. show, Grimm."

"Ah, that's cool!"

"Yeah... I love Grimm... Such a sweetheart." I whispered as I watched Yeontan wag his tail eagerly.

"And Trubel?"

"She's... trouble..." I sighed while Taehyung laughed.

"WE'RE HERE!" Namjoon yelled from the front door, opening it enough to let Rap Mon slide inside.

Taehyung dropped the leashes and I followed suit, dropping Yeontan's leash and watching him join with his fellow furry pals and dash inside to cuddle with their owners. Taehyung ran inside and I heard the sound of paws on hard floor as Soonshim and Yeontan chased Tae throughout the new home.

"Babe, come oooooon!" Namjoon whined and I chuckled before jogging up to him and opening the door to help him enter.

"Welcome back!" Seokjin chimed enthusiastically.

"Yeah, welcome back." Yoongi sighed as he laid in the middle of the floor.

"HI!" Hoseok yelled, sliding down the stair rail to greet us.

"We were only gone for a hour." Namjoon said before walking to the room we were in before.

I watched as Namjoon set the box down and sat down himself; I quickly joined him by seating myself in his lap facing him. His hands quickly found their way to my waist and I giggled before joining our lips together.

"Hey! You two! Get out here and help us decide on what to eat!" Jungkook's voice rang through the hallways and Namjoon groaned.

"Will we ever get more than two seconds together?" He whispered before raising me up and getting on his feet.

"We're coming!" I yelled and pulled Namjoon by his hand out to the hungry people.

"Only a couple more weeks before our leader commits!" Jimin giggled from the floor, upside down.

"Shut up!" The man of conversation blushed.

"Do you not want to commit?" Yoongi teased, slightly raising from the floor.

"I do! I just... don't want to view it that way... I'd rather think about it as 'spending the rest of my life with the woman I love'." Namjoon retaliated.

"I'M HUNGRY!" Jimin whined.

Seokjin quickly smacked Jimin upside the head to get him to be quiet, "The adults are having an important conversation, Jimin."

Jimin continues to whine and continued to be smacked by Jin; Yoongi was persistent on teasing Namjoon to the point of me having to interfere.

"O-kay! Let's go get food!" I started before walking out the door with Sun Mei.

"Hey, Y/N, what do you wanna do for your bachelorette party?" She chimed.

"Oh. Um.. I don't know. Not drinking. Or partying. Or anything dangerous." I responded, playing with the hem of my sweater.

"Oh girl. Where's your sense of fun? This party is all about being wild! Being out of control! Getting your bad out before marrying that man waiting at the altar!"

She's right, you know.

"I just... don't like that kind of stuff. Can we go to a park or something? To fulfill my childish needs?"

"Seriously? Y/N. You're getting married. You need to start being a little more.... What's the word?" Sun Mei trailed off, much to my excitement.

I quickly ran to Taehyung, who was enjoying his time with his two dogs, "Can I join in?"

Tae nodded ferociously and tossed me a tennis ball, to which I was immediately tackled by two dogs desperate to get the sphere in my grasp. I let out a yelp as my body collided with the hard ground, the soft grass hardly making a difference. I suddenly felt slobber on my cheek and opened my closed eyes to see Soonshim excitedly holding the ball within his jaws, slobber pooling out of the sides of his mouth.

"Yuck." I whined as I got up and wiped the wetness from my face.

"Oops. Hahahahaha! You look so funny!" Taehyung giggled as I accidentally got slobber in my eye and made a strange face.

"Babe! You okay?" A worried Namjoon came to my side and cleaned my face with his shirt.

"I'm fine. Did you choose food yet?" I asked, muffled by his constant wiping of his shirt.

"Yeah, we agreed on just some pizza for tonight. Hey, did everyone get the invites?" He replied, pulling his shirt away from my now-dry face.

"Yeah, Chloe said that they would be here soon."

"They?"

"Yeah, Chloe, Serena, Amia, Yazmin, and Mackenzie."

"Oh, when can Alexis make it? Your family?"

"Um, Alexis can make it about tomorrow, as for my family... I think my dad said only he could make it, and he'd only be able to arrive the day before the wedding..." I sighed and leaned on Namjoon's shoulder, letting him rub my arms in assurance.

"It's gonna be okay, babe." He whispered in my ear and I moved to rest my head against his chest, "Hey, babe, it's all gonna be okay."

"I know... I'm just a bit upset my entire family couldn't make it..." I whimpered against his slightly damp shirt.

"It'll all work out, I feel it." Namjoon whispered.

"WHAT'S UP BITCHES?!" A familiar voice rang out.