Chapter 34

It had been a couple months since I returned. It was now June and Chulwoo's wedding was today.

"NAMJOOOON! Hurry up! We'll be late!" I yelled, tapping my foot impatiently.

"Coming!" Namjoon yelled, running out of his room. He approached me in a suit that hugged his figure in the most sexiest way possible.

"Woah, wait. Where are you guys going?" Yoongi said, walking out of the room sleepily.

"Ah, a friend's wedding. Bye bye, Yoongi!" I said before pushing Namjoon out of the door.

"Wait-"

I slammed the door shut before Yoongi could finish.

"Babe, Y/N. These are your kidnappers. You still wanna go?" Namjoon questioned when we sat in his car.

"Yes." I answered simply.

He sighed before backing out, "Okay... if you really want to." Namjoon turned on the radio and switched it to AUX. He plugged his phone in and handed it to me.

"Play something."

I nodded and I typed in something. Soon, the car was filled with the song I.L.Y. by The Rose. Namjoon scoffed and laughed.

"Ah, you never told me why you love them more than us..." he said.

"They're unique. Plus, I love bands. Especially drummers. Any more questions?"

"Yeah... What was your first band or group to love?"

"Big Time Rush. I still love them."

Namjoon laughed heartily and we soon arrived. I got out and was greeted by Hosung.

"Y/N! Aw, sweetheart, I missed you so much! I'm glad you came!" Hosung yelled while pulling me into a hug. I could feel Namjoon's gaze burning into me. Hosung released me and bowed to Namjoon.

"You must be the lucky man to catch Y/N." He said as he stood up, shaking Namjoon's hand. I walked to the two men and hugged Namjoon's arm.

"O. M. G. You two are soooooo cute!!!!" Geun yelled as he approached us. I smiled and felt Namjoon tighten his grip on me.

"Babe! Slow down! I can't chase you!" Daeshim shouted after Geun. I soon caught sight of the groom.

"Chulwoo!" I shouted. He whipped his head to my direction and sprinted once he saw me. He finally reached us and embraced me.

"How are you enjoying the fine Seoul June weather?" He asked. Namjoon still has a tight hold on me so I answered for both of us.

"Wonderful. I love it."

"Will you introduce me to this hunka chunk?" Geun said, looking at Namjoon. Joon shifted nervously and I introduced everyone.

"Geun, Daeshim, Chulwoo, this is my boyfriend, Namjoon." I had already introduced Hosung so I left him out. Everyone bowed to Joon but he still stood still. I elbowed him and he came back into reality. Suddenly, he grabbed Hosung by the collar.

"You dare call my girlfriend your 'sweetheart'?" He shouted in his face. I quickly pulled him back and hugged him tightly.

"Joonie, it's okay."

He relaxed in my arms before turning to face the shook-up Hosung.

"Sorry, I just can't get over the incident a couple months ago..." he bowed and Hosung abruptly embraced him. Namjoon stood shocked and Hosung finally let go.

"You're good. I mean, the group's gone now so you don't gotta worry anymore." He said and I stared at him.

"G.... gone?" I asked.