-3-

Jeongyeon saw Nayeon how quiet she is, it kinda bugged her when she saw her looking straightly to her own eyes which caught her off guard.

Fear.

Is what Jeong saw in Nayeon's eyes but she was covering it up with a smile. A forced smile.

"I-i'll be going home! Thank you! See you at s-school!" Nayeon said as she immediately turned to the door, then she dashed out which caused Jeongyeon to ran after her.

"Wait!" she shouted, her hand reach to Nayeon when the latter lift her hand away, Jeongyeon hit her side at something which caused her to stop.

Nayeon dashed out of the household, leaving Jeongyeon inside without looking back at her. She held her side, it was painful but her mind was filled of Nayeon running away after seeing her phone. She bit her lip and slammed her fist at the wall,ignoring the shocking pain that shoot out from it she just got up and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"I'll ask her what's wro-" then she stopped.

'Lookie, The cold jerk Yoo is worried for the annoying vice president who is deeply inlove with YOO.' her ego went inside the scene.

"I'm not worried!"

Jeongyeon messed her hair up then proceeded to get ready for school.

---

"Chaeyoung-ah!" A white skinned girl waved to her friend who is walking with someone."Mina-unnie! Goodmorning you two!"

"Dahyunnie!" Chaeyoung smiled and hugged her buddy,Mina smiled and greeted her aswell.

"Is Nayeonnie here?" Mina asked softly to Dahyun who shaked her head,"Wae? She used to be early."

Dahyun nodded and frowned,"I know, what could have happened? Is she sick?"

The three shrugged and continued to the halls, Momo and Sana saw them as they waved. Dahyun gulped seeing her two crushes, even they are buddies she has this Hidden Desires for the two Japanese girls infront of her.

"Have you seen Tzuyu?" Sana asked Mina who shook her head,"I wonder where is she.."

"Is Nayeonnie in? I wanna talk to her about the program for next month! Jihyo isn't around 'till later." Momo butted in.

Momo Hirai is known because of her powerful dances, she covers dances of any kind of genre. Boy, she nails it so bad. She has a nice body with a eleven for abs.

"Ah nae! And that too." Sana nodded at what Momo said.

Sana Minatozaki, she is known for being pretty and sometimes for being a little dumbly cute. Her words of wisdom will leave you in a facepalm confusion when you hear it. Her aegyo will make you heart go crazy.

"Miss Myoui."

Chaeyoung recognized the voice and even Mina, all of them turned around and saw the Girl's basketball captain. No other than Yoo Jeongyeon who is looking at them with a poker face of a expression. She's going second of being the cold yet hot girl in school, Chou Tzuyu going first because of her everything.

"Yes,Jeongyeon? What can I do for you?" Mina asked politely. Jeongyeon looked away.

The question shocked the rest of them.

"Have you seen.. Ms. Vice?" Jeongyeon asked, keeping the same expression on as she made eye contact with Mina.

But sadly, Mina said she hasn't. Jeong just nodded and left, muttering a 'Thanks.' while gritting her teerh. Dahyun was left uneasy seeing how Jeong acted.