-19-

Two days later..
12:34am

The girls are asleep on some of the chairs and some are on the floor, while the nurses are in and out of the room to monitor Nayeon and Jeongyeon's statuses. Dahyun is huddled up against Sana and Momo, being sandwhiched by two japanese girls.

But, few minutes later Momo woke up. As if she heard a voice, calling out to her.

Momo..

“H-huh..? What?” She grumbled, half-asleep. She sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes.

Momo..

There is it again.

She looked around and saw no one awake, was she still dreaming? She wasn't sure so she went back to her space to sleep more. Momo felt a chill down to her spine that caused her to look around once more, her head felt heavy that as if she was being pushed back to sleep. When she saw two small white orbs floating, she didn't noticed it at first that she even thought it was just because of the light.

Around the unconcious bodies of Nayeon and Jeongyeon, a black hooded figure was present and looking over to the two girls. Slowly the light from the outside slowly faded away as the temperature drops down that made the girls inside cold. The hooded figure turns to it's left to quietly look at Nayeon and Jeongyeon's lifeless bodies.

The glowing eyes of the hooded figure slowly closed as it entered both of the unconcious minds of the girls.

•••

Nayeon played around the wheat field as the sun starts to set slowly, Jeongyeon sat at a hay stack not too far from the girl. They were happy and comfortable, as if their lives were extraordinary.

The girl in the fields decided to hid within the wheat around her to joke around Jeongyeon who quickly laid her back on the stack. Her eyes focused on the crops that she hid in, as her heart flutters at the beauty of Nature.

 Her eyes focused on the crops that she hid in, as her heart flutters at the beauty of Nature

“Vice?”

“Yah! Im Nayeon!”

Jeongyeon hopped down from the stack and looked around, Nayeon contained her giggles as she watched quietly as how the young girl look around to find her.

“Nayeon! Where are you?” Jeongyeon shouted and started to walk around, the older girl decided to pounce on her once she gets near.

It took three minutes when Jeongyeon approached the area where Nayeon was hiding. The Older girl didn't waste another chance and pounced on Jeongyeon.

“Aaahh!!” Both of them fell onto the fields, Nayeon erupted in laughter and snuggled into Jeongyeon's arms as she felt safe in them. The younger one felt she had a heart attack before hugging the mischievious girl.

“Really?” Jeongyeon asked and chuckled before meeting Nayeon's eyes who bore into hers back,“I'm sorry for treating you horribly before.”

“No it's okay.” Nayeon said and cupped Jeongyeon's cheeks.

But the young girl shake her head and continued,“No, I need to. I should've been true to you. Been true to myself about everything, I'm sorry for what I had put you through.” Jeongyeon frowned,“I'm sorry that I had you hurt, emotionally and physically. That bullet should only gone through me but it pierced through and got you.”

“Hey, no. Hush. Don't say such things. That man became horrible towards me and my mother, he wasn't even a father figure to me at all.” Nayeon said and sat up as she pulled Jeongyeon to sit, hugging her by the neck,“I'm scared of losing you, don't you know that? I want to spend my life with you.”

Jeongyeon hugged her by the waist and kissed her by the cheek,“I won't make it.”

The older girl smiled and looked at her,“Don't worry. Me too.”

•••

It was morning when Jihyo woke up first, she got up and stretched her body. Suddenly the sound of the ECGs patched to Jeongyeon and Nayeon caught her attention.

A small sigh of relief left from her mouth, as she stood up and went outside the small balcony that the room had

A small sigh of relief left from her mouth, as she stood up and went outside the small balcony that the room had. Her hand rested on the railings as hmthe morning breeze came contact on her skin, it was an average morning again for her.