-11-

“Hansol-Oppa? It's Chewy, We need your help.”

“I heard what happened, I told the guys about it. We just started, give me the number of Ms.Yoo's phone, we'll try to track it.”

Tzuyu smiled and looked at the girls, Nayeon and the rest spent the night at the hospital. Luckily Mina had persuaded the staffs and the doctors after knowing that she's the hospital owner's daughter and all. Even herself was surprised by it too, saying that her parents owned after five big time hospital in seoul.

They asked Chaeyoung's professional doctors that are assigned for her, asking the status of their friend. They said she's all good, her wounds are healing and the bone fractures aswell which made all of them feel relieved. But there's one thing bothered them.

“The blow on her head might cause some effects. Like temporary amnesia.” One of the doctors said.

“What?! Can't you do something?” Dahyun asked, she was being hold back by Tzuyu.

The male doctor shook his head and continued explaining,“To restore her memories, give or make her see somwthing that she has seen before. For example, a group photo of you girls with her. Something could trigger her memories.” He explained,“But, don't over do it. You'll worn her out.”

“They'll be on it.” Tzuyu informed, she texted Jeongyeon's number to be traced to know where her location is. Nayeon was looking at Chaeyoung, then looking at the rest.

“Did someone do some inspecting on Chaeyoung?” Nayeon asked.

The girls shook their heads before Nayeon saying ‘Huh.’ quietly, taking Chaeyoung's hand with hers. The girls sighed and Sana came inside after.

“We.. Got a bit of a problem.”

“Huh? What is it? What happened?”

Sana chuckled wearily,“Momo's jealous because all of you guys are here while me and Mina are there with her. She's whining.”

Momo was resting at the other room since she has a high fever, The girls went gigglin as hearing what Sana said. Momo's being childish as ever, Jihyo turned to Nikki and Ren.

“How's your eyes?”

Ren tried to open them, glimpsing at Jihyo she just gave a thumbs up while Nikko damp on her eyes with water gently.

“Welp, she's blind.” Tzuyu commented.

“Yah! I am not!” Ren pouted which made the girls laugh.

“Ren-chaaaan, Sorry!” Sana pouted and hugged Ren who was startled by it but Nikki cleared her throat.

Tzuyu grinned,“Nikki-ssi is jealous,Sana eonnie.”

“I-i'm not!”

Sana saw Nikki'a reaction and grinned as she teased her by hugging Ren more, almost smothering her to death.

“Rennie Wennie's cute! Why don't you have a girlfriend?”

“W-what?”

Nikki was not liking this at all while Ren sweated,“M-my girlfriend's beside me,Eonnie..What are you talking about?” he stuttered as she held Nikki's hand with hers which caught every one of guard even Nikki herself who blushed like there's no ending.

“R-ren!” Nikki exclaimed as she looked at the girl who opened her eyes, still red and watery but she endured it to look at her.

“What? You kissed me last night, meaning that you like me and I am declaring that you're mine.” Ren explained.

‘Ah,seriously. Why it has to be now with all the confession?’ Jihyo thought.

---

Jeongyeon woke up when she heard a crash from the outside of her cell.

“F—ck!”

Her eyes saw a big shard from a bottle that had slid inside her cell, she quickly took it and hid it away. Then a faint ring could be heard from somewhere then she took out her earpiece.

“Hello?” She whispered.

“Jeongyeon-ah!”

She smiled when she heard her friends call, she knew it was Nayeon's because she hears her shushing the others.

“We got someone to trace your whereabouts,Jeongie. What's your status?”

“Well, I have been fed only water and bread for a few days now. Who did you got?”

“Tzuyu got Hansol to trace your phone since you can still answer my calls til' now.”

Jeongyeon nodded,“About Momo..”

“Jeongyeon-ah.”

Her eyes went wide as tears flooded her vision then she smiled, trying to feel okay. She felt relieved that she's okay.

“Momoring. You're alive.” She whispered, she heard sniffling from the other line,“Hey, don't cry.”

Then few cries could be heard,“W..we're scared.”

Jeongyeon frowned and sighed,“Me too, stop crying all of you. Can I know some updates from Chae?”

So Nayeon took over the call and placed it on speaker, she told what they know added by Dahyun and Jihyo too. Mina informed that she'll find someone to help Hansol on tracing Jeongyeon's whereabouts too. Jeongyeon rubbed her eyes and whispered,“Thank you..”

“Jeongyeon-ah, we're bestfriends. No need to thank us.” Jihyo said from the other line.

“I've been such an a—hole to all of you, thank you for staying for me.”

“Eonnie ah, You're important to us. We've been friends for almost years, nothing has changed.” Mina jumped in the call.

“I changed.”

“That's a different reason.”

“I've turned into a jerk to all of you, how could that be different?”

“You had your reason and we accepted your decision! You're still our Yoo Jeongyeon no matter what!”

Jeong smiled and said,“No I know why I am friends with you guys.”

“Yeonnie... Please come back alive.”

“Dahyun!”

“She's going to live!”

Jeongyeon laughed,“Don't worry, I'll be still barely alive for you guys. I'll take whatever his attacks are, I don't care. I wanna escape and make it up to you.”

Then suddenly the lights went off, gun shots were fired. Shoot out has begun.

“JEONGYEON!”

The call ended like that.

6:05pm, call lasted 15 minutes