-9-

-Momo's Point of View-

I..i didn't mean to eavesdrop that day. I was..

“Momo.”

I looked at Sana who ended a call with Jihyo,I was scared. Why.. I'm all alone.. My family..just died.. They were killed by those men. Why? Because that I know something? What is it? Or maybe the time I eavesdrop?

I let my tears flow down, Mina and Sana hugged me tight. Hushing me, they tried to call the police but the line was blocked. Did they do it? They cutted all possible lines?

“Jihyo-chan, can't contact the station either.” Sana frowned as she looked at my cuts.

I looked at them with expression then the image of explosion replayed. I shrieked and held my head.

“Momo!” They shouted as they tried to calm me down.

No! No! I can't!

I cried uncontrollably in their arms, M..my parents was h..here to visit me.. But.. They e-ended up dying. I cried more, it was my fault.

“I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.” I said as they held me close, I'm scared.

----

“Now you knew the truth? But my dad didn't kill their friend.” Jeongyeon said softly,she was leaning against the wall. Nayeon asked her if her dad was a murderer as Reynold as told.

“Then who?” Nayeon asked.

Then they heard firetrucks wailing in both lines, they went quiet as they heard police sirens and ambulances. These scared both girls and Jeongyeon heard the door opened, she bid goobye to Nayeon before she get caught. She hid the earpiece and pretended to be asleep.

“They blew up the place, the parents are dead even their daughters.”

Jeongyeon's eyes went wide as she gritted her teeth. She sobbed quietly, Momo's dead as she thought because she doesn't know she was alive.

She needs to get out of here quick,but how. Jeongyeon decided to get help from Nayeon as possible.

---

Jihyo and the other two saw the news that evening, it is the rented house of Momo's. The people there recovered the bodies of their friend's parents along with Momo's sister and a unidentified body inside. But they were relieved that Momo had survived.

“Could it..”

“Maybe so..”

Jihyo looked at Chaeyoung,“Please wake up... We need you..”

Chaeyoung is all they need to set things right and go back to the right path on what things are looking right now, she knows and saw who beaten her up. The girls knew it wasn't Jeongyeon because Chaeyoung and her are best buddies when it comes to jokes, NoJamBrothers is their nicknames by the others.

Dahyun went back to her seat which is near Chaeyoung's bed, gently holding her friend's hand as she let a few tears drop from her eyes. Tzuyu hugged her and so did Jihyo.

“All of us are going to be fine, we're gonna come though this together.” Jihyo whispered as she started shedding tears while Tzuyu tried not to.

---

Nikki was with Ren that time, they just got out from a mall as she bought some new notebooks for her to use. They walked quietly down the street, they snacked on some crepé they bought on the way out.

“Do you believe what they said about your captain?” asked Nikki.

Ren frowned and looked at her,“Captain Yoo,won't harm Chaeyoung-eonnie.” then she held Nikki's free hand that made the other surprise then blush at her actions,“Let's head to the park for a moment too, I wanna show you something.”

They begun running down the streets towards the park that Ren wanted to go with Nikki, as they went into the park. Ambulances and firetrucks came rushing but they didn't know about the explosion yet that is why they didn't paid any attention to the vehicles that had passed by.

“Y-ya! Where are you taking me?” Nikki asked as she just ran to follow Ren who is still holding her hand.

Ren slightly looked back and smiled,“Shush! You're going to love it!”

They passed the fence of the park going to the park's woods. Surprisingly it has lights within, Nikki was informed that it was the extension of the park that is still under construction in the mean time. It was three minutes when she found herself at the beautiful flower bed and green grass meadow that over looks at the part of the city. Ren huffed and smiled as she grabbed her own bag and placed her jacket as if it was a blanket.

“Nikki,sit.” Ren instructed and looked up to her.

Nikki was hesitant when Ren suddenly pulled her down next to her, they shared as they overlooked the city's view and Ren looked up to the night sky. The stars twinkledas the moon shined brightly, Nikki looked at Ren who was stargazing at the moment.

“Ren..”

“Hmn?”

Nikki pulled Ren's uniform's tie that made the latter surprisingly look at her, the next thing surprised Ren even more.